Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: MrMoon on April 24, 2020, 10:10:37 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 24, 2020, 10:06:29 PM
Quote from: MrMoon on April 24, 2020, 10:03:27 PM
DELIVER IT. DAMN IT!

jydkhdgkdkgxkhxkgxkgx

My speakers are ready. Making sure my neighbors listen to it at least 2341 times! 🙆🏾‍♂️💁🏾‍♂️
I am sooooooo ready omg

The KNOCK and melody alone. I dont wanna wait another week but its coming fast

:plzstop:

Kip, thank you for confirming may 1st bro

Khxkhdkyfkhfkhdlufluf
Mouché
Mhxkucu

Lfutourouf

I'm ready to BLAST that mother fucker.
Hit-Boy, Chance, Ghandy

Lhfkhfkkufluflufkufkufkyfkyfky
biiiiiitch-a!

Im ready to STREAM until my phone and computer can no longer take

b7

I just need one more thread like this:

http://www.brandysource.net/index.php?topic=9598.0

:loose2when:

Prove us wrong and redeem yourself, Queen. PLEASE

Harlem

April 24, 2020, 10:14:44 PM #107 Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 10:15:06 PM by Harlem
Quote from: anon on April 24, 2020, 10:10:09 PM
Guys, regardless of how you spin it, this site is pretty sloppy work, even for a high school project. You can make updates without publishing it until it's final. I'm looking forward to the song though.

!!!!!!!

BRUH!!! I work w/ web developers and them white dudes would never! So I'm here surprised... Brandy gotta fire some people real talk

b7

Quote from: Harlem on April 24, 2020, 10:05:09 PM
So her web developers didn't test this before officially launching it?! LMAO I just can't... :plzstop:
She shouldn't even have a website, should she?

sounds so old school. They need to fix that Instagram  :dead:  its a mess

Maybe they'll shock me in that area but i doubt it dsdsds I've given up on image a LONG
time ago. Gimme this music Queen

Harlem

April 24, 2020, 10:21:46 PM #109 Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 10:24:19 PM by Harlem
Quote from: 1RIG on April 24, 2020, 10:16:04 PM
So her web developers didn't test this before officially launching it?! LMAO I just can't... :plzstop:

Maybe they'll shock me in that area but i doubt it dsdsds I've given up on image a LONG

She should have a website but more for as a portfolio, history, new music/updates, merch etc.

My only concern here is publishing the sites latest updates prematurely... it's clearly not finished with certain aspects not functioning... its amateur that she let her web developer do this (if she even knows)... between that role & graphic/web designer they need to get let go deadass

And she does need to clean her Instagram ASAP!!! It needs to be wayyyyy more professional for an artist her level... she needs to hire a social media manager to run her shit

Kalifornia.

April 24, 2020, 10:22:13 PM #110 Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 10:22:28 PM by Kalifornia.
We've been teased about Bby Mama for so long I'm already over it

I really hope I like it tho. I wanna go up.

b7

Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 24, 2020, 10:22:13 PM
We've been teased about Bby Mama for so long I'm already over it

I really hope I like it tho. I wanna go up.
!!!!!

thats why i wanna LOVE it. cuz all the previous teasing will be forgotten about if we do

Le Champ

Quote from: Harlem on April 24, 2020, 10:21:46 PM

She should have a website but more for as a portfolio, history, new music/updates, merch etc.

My only concern here is publishing the sites latest updates prematurely... it's clearly not finished with certain aspects not functioning... its amateur that she let her web developer do this (if she even knows)... between that role & graphic/web designer they need to get let go deadass
This makes sense.
I definitely haven't seen any evidence of skilled professionals on her team as it relates to marketing and visuals.

b7

the beggin n pleadin threadL

sddsdsdsds Baph and nine/young have me SCREAMING

Quotethis freshly WHIPPED & LASHED vocal

QuoteI kinda wanna slow whine in a cotton field rn
:ATLcameo:

Kaeli.

She better be releasing the video at the same time :udontlookok: 

Harlem

Quote from: Lee on April 24, 2020, 10:25:11 PM
Quote from: Harlem on April 24, 2020, 10:21:46 PM

This makes sense.
I definitely haven't seen any evidence of skilled professionals on her team as it relates to marketing and visuals.

Yeah same! It's kinda alarming b/c it's gonna be a representation of her era and quality she puts out... this is intern level and I know interns who will actually do 100 times better than this

b7

I'm in here praying, in all honesty. A 1 on 1 with God, if you will. 

Whew 

Harlem

Quote from: 1RIG on April 24, 2020, 10:30:06 PM

Whew

Pray hard hun, b/c this era is gonna be a interesting one... I already feel it

AfroJisiac

ugggggh i know i will like it i just hope i will love it   

b7

Quote from: Harlem on April 24, 2020, 10:38:07 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 24, 2020, 10:30:06 PM

Whew

Pray hard hun, b/c this era is gonna be a interesting one... I already feel it
AMAZING MUSIC tho

Brandy's gon be at home like everyone else so i dont think we'll see too much of an era from anyone for a while. Which may actually be a good thing  :dead: we dont have to worry about weak fashions if she's stuck at home sssss