Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 1RIG on April 24, 2020, 10:14:23 PM
I just need one more thread like this:

http://www.brandysource.net/index.php?topic=9598.0

:loose2when:

Prove us wrong and redeem yourself, Queen. PLEASE

It's so funny going back and reading comments haha yeah e were slayed about to put on begging and pleading now lol

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

U guys worried about the cover art when u guys should b worried about how well the song will do. I just hope she dress the part and I hope the verses of the song got tweaked a tad bit.

Blackpantha

Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on April 25, 2020, 09:32:12 AM
U guys worried about the cover art when u guys should b worried about how well the song will do. I just hope she dress the part and I hope the verses of the song got tweaked a tad bit.

It's all about presentation. You would present a hairy and musty bootyhole to your date?

I think not!
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

BigDawg

I just wish Bran would confirm 5/1, and she has yet to. I'm cautiously optimistic 

BigDawg

Quote from: Blackpantha on April 25, 2020, 09:36:23 AM

It's all about presentation. You would present a hairy and musty bootyhole to your date?

I think not!
Txcvv

They might be into that tho

Le Champ

Quote from: LF on April 25, 2020, 04:28:38 AM
Well, the purge has began y'all. Brandy has deleted a large number of her photos of instagram. Sis is getting ready!

She could really delete/archive everything, but I'll take this. Mess Bran!

Blackpantha

Quote from: BigDawg on April 25, 2020, 09:38:18 AM

I think not!
Txcvv

They might be into that tho

Well you are right they just might be into that kinda mess..
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

FRANCE

I think not!

Didnt u say u shit on niggas' dicks multiple times?

Blackpantha

Quote from: BigDawg on April 25, 2020, 09:37:36 AM
I just wish Bran would confirm 5/1, and she has yet to. I'm cautiously optimistic

I ordered a new pair of headphones for this release. She had better tread cautiously....
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

I think not!

Bro let's me clear it's not about my ass go talk slick elsewhere cause I don't play the back and forth games playa. I'm entitled to by own opinion and I could careless about the cover I just want her to WIN even tho I don't like the verses.

BrandyFromTheFuture

I think not!
hairy>>>>>

Keionte

Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on April 25, 2020, 09:45:25 AM

I think not!

Bro let's me clear it's not about my ass go talk slick elsewhere cause I don't play the back and forth games playa. I'm entitled to by own opinion and I could careless about the cover I just want her to WIN even tho I don't like the verses.

what's the verses, drop some lyrics

BigDawg

Quote from: Keionte on April 25, 2020, 09:54:01 AM

I think not!

That would be dope because I haven't heard any

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

April 25, 2020, 10:10:23 AM #178 Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 10:12:10 AM by Jumpmaanjumpmaan
Quote from: BigDawg on April 25, 2020, 10:00:54 AM
Quote from: Keionte on April 25, 2020, 09:54:01 AM

I think not!

That would be dope because I haven't heard any

I don't wanna mess it up cause I don't kno the lyrics by heart. I only kno bits and pieces. I heard the verse on bravebrandy weeks ago but it was taken down. I just didn't like the voice/tone she chose but I'm no singer..Lol

Blackpantha

I think not!

Shut the fuck up! Who's gonna stop me? You?
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME