Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on April 25, 2020, 10:10:23 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on April 25, 2020, 10:00:54 AM
Quote from: Keionte on April 25, 2020, 09:54:01 AM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on April 25, 2020, 09:45:25 AM
Quote from: Blackpantha on April 25, 2020, 09:36:23 AM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on April 25, 2020, 09:32:12 AM
U guys worried about the cover art when u guys should b worried about how well the song will do. I just hope she dress the part and I hope the verses of the song got tweaked a tad bit.

It's all about presentation. You would present a hairy and musty bootyhole to your date?

I think not!

Bro let's me clear it's not about my ass go talk slick elsewhere cause I don't play the back and forth games playa. I'm entitled to by own opinion and I could careless about the cover I just want her to WIN even tho I don't like the verses.

what's the verses, drop some lyrics
That would be dope because I haven't heard any

I don't wanna mess it up cause I don't kno the lyrics by heart. I only kno bits and pieces. I heard the verse on bravebrandy weeks ago but it was taken down. I just didn't like the voice/tone she chose but I'm no singer..Lol

Thats the same bit that everyone heard. For one, its only a piece of the verse and for 2, Brandy re-recorded the song. That was from one of the earlier sessions.

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: Blackpantha on April 25, 2020, 10:13:18 AM
U guys worried about the cover art when u guys should b worried about how well the song will do. I just hope she dress the part and I hope the verses of the song got tweaked a tad bit.

It's all about presentation. You would present a hairy and musty bootyhole to your date?

I think not!

Bro let's me clear it's not about my ass go talk slick elsewhere cause I don't play the back and forth games playa. I'm entitled to by own opinion and I could careless about the cover I just want her to WIN even tho I don't like the verses.

Shut the fuck up! Who's gonna stop me? You?

Bro I don't kno u and u don't kno me let's keep it dat way. Deuces.

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

April 25, 2020, 10:19:48 AM #182 Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 10:23:34 AM by Jumpmaanjumpmaan
Quote from: LF on April 25, 2020, 10:14:40 AM

I think not!

I don't wanna mess it up cause I don't kno the lyrics by heart. I only kno bits and pieces. I heard the verse on bravebrandy weeks ago but it was taken down. I just didn't like the voice/tone she chose but I'm no singer..Lol

Thats the same bit that everyone heard. For one, its only a piece of the verse and for 2, Brandy re-recorded the song. That was from one of the earlier sessions.
From my understanding she only re-record ad-libs but I guess we have to await and see.

Blackpantha

Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on April 25, 2020, 10:17:51 AM
Quote from: Blackpantha on April 25, 2020, 10:13:18 AM

I think not!

Shut the fuck up! Who's gonna stop me? You?

Bro I don't kno u and u don't kno me let's keep it dat way. Deuces.

:disgusted:
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 1RIG on April 24, 2020, 09:04:51 PM
Quote from: Troye on April 24, 2020, 08:31:57 PM
Quote from: Lee on April 24, 2020, 08:30:17 PM
Y'all we will have a new Brandy Single next week.

It's surreal at this point and it's on my birthday ackkkk
aww Babe

Divine timing indeed. Hopefully most of us will like it

I still haven't heard the final version but the bloggers and radio/media people seem to love it. Gerrick Kennedy from the La times is a stan but when he doesn't like something he definitely speaks up sssss he was going UP

yes divine timing indeed!! less than a week away !! this board is gonna go CRAZE.. are we gonna have any receipt parties and shut down the board? i remember during the PID era some gorls were LYING and  saying they purchased and posted a fake receipt and got called out.  I wont say any names but those were good times   :plzstop:

aod_s

Anyone got any of the clips that have been deleted?

Keionte

I think not!

From what I heard, her tone is dope. I only heard about 45 seconds of it.
She says something like "on stage, I provide like a daddy". I also saw a clip of her wrapping up the video. She had braids and she was swinging them on top of a car. Looked like she was wearing a plaid suit.

Blackpantha

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on April 25, 2020, 09:51:37 AM

I think not!
hairy>>>>>

I like a little musty odor
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Dr Naomi Campbell

Why anyone even quotes BlackPanta, I'll never fucking know

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

April 25, 2020, 10:43:01 AM #191 Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 11:02:59 AM by Jumpmaanjumpmaan
Quote from: Keionte on April 25, 2020, 10:31:10 AM

I think not!

From what I heard, her tone is dope. I only heard about 45 seconds of it.
She says something like "on stage, I provide like a daddy". I also saw a clip of her wrapping up the video. She had braids and she was swinging them on top of a car. Looked like she was wearing a plaid suit.

Yea the clip has been goin around. It takes a village to raise, I can't believe dat part is n the song...Lol
I'm just gonna await until I hear it all n full.

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on April 25, 2020, 10:19:48 AM

I think not!

From my understanding she only re-record ad-libs but I guess we have to await and see.

She re-recorded the whole song.   She even posted a video of her recording the 1st verse.   
🙄

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on April 25, 2020, 10:44:04 AM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on April 25, 2020, 10:19:48 AM

I think not!

She re-recorded the whole song.   She even posted a video of her recording the 1st verse.   
Good !!!! Thanx for the nfo.