Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRockaBaby

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 25, 2020, 11:01:28 AM
Wtf happened in here?

Brandy hasn't released an album in 8 years and she likes to wear tablecloths.

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 25, 2020, 11:08:41 AM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 25, 2020, 11:01:28 AM
Wtf happened in here?

Brandy hasn't released an album in 8 years and she likes to wear tablecloths.
Oh

But we knew that already so what else? Baby Mama still coming May1st or nah?

Alpha

Can someone link me to the clip of her on the car? Or should I wait for the vid and be completely surprised?

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Alpha on April 25, 2020, 11:13:14 AM
Can someone link me to the clip of her on the car? Or should I wait for the vid and be completely surprised?

I'd wait tbh. The clip is far away and grainy and didn't really hype me up at all. You can tell she's dancing but it doesn't look great. Hoping that the hq and closer up make it look better, but I def see that stiff arm flailing around a bit.

Mrd0ndada

I was confused by the choreo in the car scene but I'm glad to see all those dancers... I think it's gonna give Broadway theatrics 
🙄

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on April 25, 2020, 11:16:13 AM
I was confused by the choreo in the car scene but I'm glad to see all those dancers... I think it's gonna give Broadway theatrics

Yeah her "choreo" doesn't seem to match up at all with the dancers. I'm assuming it's supposed to just be a kind of chaotic free-for-all. Or hoping at least  :dead:

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Blackpantha on April 25, 2020, 10:34:06 AM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on April 25, 2020, 09:51:37 AM
Quote from: Blackpantha on April 25, 2020, 09:36:23 AM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on April 25, 2020, 09:32:12 AM
U guys worried about the cover art when u guys should b worried about how well the song will do. I just hope she dress the part and I hope the verses of the song got tweaked a tad bit.

It's all about presentation. You would present a hairy and musty bootyhole to your date?

I think not!
hairy>>>>>

I like a little musty odor
hair doesnt equal must

Le Champ

April 25, 2020, 11:35:43 AM #204 Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 11:37:34 AM by Lee
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 25, 2020, 11:18:12 AM

Yeah her "choreo" doesn't seem to match up at all with the dancers. I'm assuming it's supposed to just be a kind of chaotic free-for-all. Or hoping at least  :dead:

Yes, it did. The dancers that were closest to her were doing the exact same thing. There were two or three different choreos happening at the same time.

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Lee on April 25, 2020, 11:35:43 AM

Yes, it did. The dancers that were closest to her were doing the exact same thing. There were two or three different choreos happening at the same time.

Hmm ok I must've missed that. I noticed the choreo matching at first and then it looked like she started doing her own thing, whippin her arms around and kicking up her knees and stuff.

Again the quality is poor and it's not edited, so I'm assuming they'll take the best parts of this scene and chop it into the video.

Mrd0ndada

I see it now!!!!!!! Wait!!!!!!!  At first I thought she was just spinning & throwing her arms around... now I see the other dancers in front of her car  are doing what she's doing... & the ones on the outside are doing something else... it's so many dancers you can barely see the ones in front of her.....
🙄

Le Champ

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on April 25, 2020, 11:41:41 AM

I see it now!!!!!!! Wait!!!!!!!  At first I thought she was just spinning & throwing her arms around... now I see the other dancers in front of her car  are doing what she's doing... & the ones on the outside are doing something else... it's so many dancers you can barely see the ones in front of her.....

It's actually kinda dope. It's only one part I think she didn't do...probably cuz she was on the car ndndnd

Keionte

Harlem

All this negativity results of a bad graphic designer and web developer on her team that needs to get fired. If they were A1, we would be content but mad at her about not announcing the date yet lol