Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BORderline

How many time are we going to repeat this same shit tho?! 
Ain't tired? 

jfjdjejzjzjdjeuudjdvsvs

FRANCE

April 25, 2020, 11:48:10 AM #211 Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 11:49:40 AM by LF
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on April 25, 2020, 11:41:41 AM
Quote from: Lee on April 25, 2020, 11:35:43 AM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 25, 2020, 11:18:12 AM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on April 25, 2020, 11:16:13 AM
I was confused by the choreo in the car scene but I'm glad to see all those dancers... I think it's gonna give Broadway theatrics

Yeah her "choreo" doesn't seem to match up at all with the dancers. I'm assuming it's supposed to just be a kind of chaotic free-for-all. Or hoping at least  :dead:

Yes, it did. The dancers that were closest to her were doing the exact same thing. There were two or three different choreos happening at the same time.

I see it now!!!!!!! Wait!!!!!!!  At first I thought she was just spinning & throwing her arms around... now I see the other dancers in front of her car  are doing what she's doing... & the ones on the outside are doing something else... it's so many dancers you can barely see the ones in front of her.....

:kii:

Oh yeah, she's doing what some of the other ladies are doing. I'll wait for the full video to see what it gives before I give my 2 cents on the choreo. Looking back at the PID choreo and how it was POORLY edited in the music video, it was a dud. I dunno what the hell Hype was doing. Brandy has proven she can hit difficult dance moves if she works at it. So I hope she was challenged.

Keionte

I am truly amazed about how TRASH the PID video quality was compared to Wildest Dreams... its like someone told her to invest more coin into Wildest Dream...  :uhh: :uhh:

FRANCE

April 25, 2020, 11:59:59 AM #213 Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 12:00:28 PM by LF
WD video is not as bad as ppl make it out to be. I always really liked it. Her beauty leaped out!

wizzy

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: Lee on April 25, 2020, 11:43:09 AM
I was confused by the choreo in the car scene but I'm glad to see all those dancers... I think it's gonna give Broadway theatrics

Yeah her "choreo" doesn't seem to match up at all with the dancers. I'm assuming it's supposed to just be a kind of chaotic free-for-all. Or hoping at least  :dead:

Yes, it did. The dancers that were closest to her were doing the exact same thing. There were two or three different choreos happening at the same time.

I see it now!!!!!!! Wait!!!!!!!  At first I thought she was just spinning & throwing her arms around... now I see the other dancers in front of her car  are doing what she's doing... & the ones on the outside are doing something else... it's so many dancers you can barely see the ones in front of her.....

It's actually kinda dope. It's only one part I think she didn't do...probably cuz she was on the car ndndnd
I'm just trying to figure out why her dancers are showing stomach and she has this suit on.

lovechild

The fact that she's dancing on a car with all of these dancers around her so excited!

Bigmacthawoppa

April 25, 2020, 12:13:55 PM #218 Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 12:21:21 PM by Bigmacthawoppa
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on April 25, 2020, 12:07:10 PM

It's actually kinda dope. It's only one part I think she didn't do...probably cuz she was on the car ndndnd
I'm just trying to figure out why her dancers are showing stomach and she has this suit on.

:dead: the plaid suit is kinda ruining it for me. Maybe it fits the theme of "providing like a daddy?" It makes the dance moves look super choppy tho.

FRANCE

Let's wait for the full thing guys. This is literally like the last 15 seconds of the video. :uhh:

Noni

All the negativity and passion stems from love. If we didn't care, there would be no venting at all. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 25, 2020, 12:13:55 PM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on April 25, 2020, 12:07:10 PM

:dead: the plaid suit is kinda ruining it for me. Maybe it fits the them of "providing like a daddy?" It makes the dance moves look super choppy tho.
Provide like daddy part u might b on to something

BRockaBaby

Quote from: LF on April 25, 2020, 11:59:59 AM
WD video is not as bad as ppl make it out to be. I always really liked it. Her beauty leaped out!

!!!!!

Some of it was corny but overall it was very clean and very throwback 90s especially those B&W scenes.

What I loved about that video is that the dancing was to a minimum and the little bit she did made her look sexy.

BRockaBaby

Keionte

Quote from: LF on April 25, 2020, 11:59:59 AM

Yes, especially when she was in the white dress with the wavy hair