Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TriBeCa

Quote from: Keionte on April 26, 2020, 02:08:10 PM
Quote from: Hugo on April 26, 2020, 12:27:14 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 12:22:04 PM
I was just talking about the album last night and Sonja said
"I don't know anyone who is going to
Want to release an album after Abrams!  It's that good!"

Love Sonja but idk. We'll have to see for ourselves. Sis was the same one telling Bran she needed a damn ballad in 2011 🥴

Just late......

Well Sonja wanted Wish Your Love Away as a single instead of Wildest Dreams. That definitely would've been a bigger hit, even though it really should be Slower or Do You Know. Hopefully Brandy doesn't make the same mistake of choosing the worst songs on the album as single.

Heated🔥

Keionte

Quote from: TriBeCa on April 26, 2020, 02:33:52 PM

Love Sonja but idk. We'll have to see for ourselves. Sis was the same one telling Bran she needed a damn ballad in 2011 🥴

Just late......

Well Sonja wanted Wish Your Love Away as a single instead of Wildest Dreams. That definitely would've been a bigger hit, even though it really should be Slower or Do You Know. Hopefully Brandy doesn't make the same mistake of choosing the worst songs on the album as single.

At this point, Bran should just let the fans decide because we have left matters in her hands for 10+ years and it has gotten us nowhere sis.

HUGO

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 02:38:30 PM

Just late......

She was all over the place when it came to 211 singles.  She knows that she isn't the person to trust when it comes to the music.  She understands she is to handle business.

But from what i recall; she was rooting hard for No Such Thing or Let It Go and I was like NAHHH!   I remember almost begging her for Do You Know as the single.   Ultimately brandy and her team/label made the decision.

I really wish i coulda been on those calls. Because I just want to hear the rationale lol

They loop you in on business calls now King?

:omgwatshappening:

b7

Quote from: Hugo on April 26, 2020, 12:30:13 PM
I don't quite understand releasing the song and then the video like 3 days later. Hopefully there's a plan behind that
  :usuresis:
gives fans more to look forward to i guess

Folks will be stanning for the song for a couple days first. At least it's not a two week wait or something dumb

FRANCE

But u know what, the fact that the song will be sent to radio right away >>>>>>>>  For me, that's the best news. 

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 26, 2020, 11:40:59 AM
Quote from: Fuck it! on April 26, 2020, 09:43:23 AM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 26, 2020, 08:12:06 AM
The video dance sequences look like so much fun.
what dance sequence? :uhh:

She was on top of a car in a preview I saw surrounded by girls .. hopefully it makes the video
Where is this preview?
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

HUGO

Quote from: 1RIG on April 26, 2020, 03:42:43 PM
Quote from: Hugo on April 26, 2020, 12:30:13 PM
I don't quite understand releasing the song and then the video like 3 days later. Hopefully there's a plan behind that
  :usuresis:
gives fans more to look forward to i guess

Folks will be stanning for the song for a couple days first. At least it's not a two week wait or something dumb

That is true. I'm just glad the song and video are both done. I guess everything happens for a reason cuz I remember being frustrated waiting for the PID video

:plzstop:

Le Champ

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 02:38:30 PM

Just late......

She was all over the place when it came to 211 singles.  She knows that she isn't the person to trust when it comes to the music.  She understands she is to handle business.

But from what i recall; she was rooting hard for No Such Thing or Let It Go and I was like NAHHH!   I remember almost begging her for Do You Know as the single.   Ultimately brandy and her team/label made the decision.

I really wish i coulda been on those calls. Because I just want to hear the rationale lol
Bran hun  :ohwow:

Le Champ

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 02:36:28 PM
Quote from: Babyface on April 26, 2020, 02:35:09 PM
I still don't get the Abraham's reference.

I was tired I meant to type Brandy someone made a joke out of it

:dead:
I was legit confused. I thought it was an album title mess or something

BORderline

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on April 26, 2020, 05:14:01 AM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 05:13:33 AM
Video teaser and single teasers
Monday.

Single Friday 5-1

Video 5-4
Radio that week as well
:ohwow:

e

DS
F
DF
FS

Yes at the little delay between the single release and the video release.

xfhxcvxxbcbcbgdfxbhnx
gjf

Let them marinate over the weekend and LISTEN TO THAT SHIT AGAIN on Monday with the video.

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 25, 2020, 07:09:59 AM
She need to burn this cover art. It's atrocious. But at least we got a release date.

dsfghjkljh  that's her new thing i goes srdtyhg 

we also got that type of cover for Put It Down lol so maybe all of her 1st single will be like that from now on    :dead:

Noni

I'm glad I will get the song first to enjoy before a visual arriving and possibly clouding my judgement of the song. 

a bad visual can seriously mess up the whole vibe.