Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 07:32:27 PM
Talking to Sonja and Mr.  Norwood a little while....   He said that she outdid herself Vocally on this album.  It's so cute how much he adores bran.

I love them.  I said listen,  you got brandy fans talking junk and calling me out because you keep switching up the date!  She says well tell them it's not your fault.   (As if it's that simple)

So nice

Heated🔥

so kipp sonja knows about the lil bread crumps u be dropping on here?

Heated🔥

good gawd im ready for the album now.

is there any discussion about the album date?
:gorlonfire:

Heated🔥

hewritez

are they gonna announce a date for the album release?

b7

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 06:41:47 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 26, 2020, 06:25:09 PM
Quote from: LF on April 26, 2020, 06:20:41 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 06:16:12 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 26, 2020, 06:13:19 PM
After waiting 8 years, i personally don't want two other people on the first single

Remix, sure.

Rig like she added nothing! Lol

As is the case with a lot of remixes. Remember the PID remix? Was shit, but huge urban radio stations like Hot 97 was spinning the remix instead of the original all the time when the song started peaking. Its just to tap into a wider audience, thats all.
she wasn't on the remix though. I would love that, but she was on the first single itself. Glad it's just bran as far as singing goes

I think kehlani was on the old version that doesn't sound like the one we're getting soon. Brandy completely flipped this mess, i think

:ohwow:

The version I have is quite similar but instead of Kehlani brandy did her verse and adlibs of course
Thank God she went with her gut

I was disappointed at first, but Brandy's adlibs elevate EVERYTHING. I just wanna hear her and all of her ideas right now. No one else

If the Album had 20 tracks, I'd feel differently. But it doesn't

b7

Talking to Sonja and Mr.  Norwood a little while....   He said that she outdid herself Vocally on this album.  It's so cute how much he adores bran.

I love them.  I said listen,  you got brandy fans talking junk and calling me out because you keep switching up the date!  She says well tell them it's not your fault.   (As if it's that simple)
Long as they don't change it again
:plzstop:

Cuban0

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 07:47:34 PM
Quote from: Babyface on April 26, 2020, 07:42:38 PM
good gawd im ready for the album now.

is there any discussion about the album date?
:gorlonfire:

Before Grammy deadline is all
I know now.   It's really contingent upon on the single rides. I know they want the second single before the album and she was going to shoot a video but corona came thru.  Now that they have time they are trying to decide what direction to go in.

Again;  I have not heard the album but from the songs I've heard (not sure if they made The album, and the way they going up for it) I'm
Prepared to be scalped

:loose2when:

b7

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 07:41:16 PM
Quote from: zanny on April 26, 2020, 07:38:32 PM

So nice

It's finally fucking here!

She said brandy has been involved like she never has before.  Like in the studio for hour on hours helping doing the mixing!  Mr Norwood said she is using the range he has been trying to push her to use for years
I believe that 100%

Ever since Human, especially. She doesn't play about the mixing and making sure the shit is right because people used to go back in and turn all her backgrounds down and shit like that. Adding effects to her lead vocals that she didn't ask for  :uhh:

No ma'am. This album is gonna knock me around in my SEAT  :kii:

Heated🔥

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 07:44:24 PM
Quote from: Babyface on April 26, 2020, 07:40:44 PM
so kipp sonja knows about the lil bread crumps u be dropping on here?

Yea;  the small tidbits.

People always say I'm putting on or bragging but I'm literally a fan first.  I want to tell you guys everything! But I'm can't.

I don't have a close knit of brandy fans; y'all are it.   I want to
Discuss all the shit with y'all but I can't and it be killing me.

I can't wait u til Friday so we can discuss this mess
ok i appreciate this very much.
i can def relate in some kinda way.
when i was close to bran i was still a fan first and i would always want to somehow get her connected with other fans but ofcourse alot of ppl took it the wrong way.

b7

April 26, 2020, 07:56:48 PM #415 Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 07:57:19 PM by 1RIG
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 07:53:40 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 26, 2020, 07:51:11 PM

So nice

She said brandy has been involved like she never has before.  Like in the studio for hour on hours helping doing the mixing!  Mr Norwood said she is using the range he has been trying to push her to use for years
I believe that 100%

Ever since Human, especially. She doesn't play about the mixing and making sure the shit is right because people used to go back in and turn all her backgrounds down and shit like that. Adding effects to her lead vocals that she didn't ask for  :uhh:

Have you come around to
Saving All My Love? I've finally heard that in whole and I love it even more!

This girl really about to have another classic album that is going to
Swift how Other folk create their art
YES

I love it now, too. And the fact that every song clearly BUILDS and builds to a sick ass finish  :kii:

My good musician friend and i were talking about this and he's a HUGE Stan that reads the board all the time. He was saying he can tell that's kind of the trend with this album and what it'll be like

Even Baby mama does the same thing. Builds up to a wild explosion of sound in the last 30 seconds

Saving all my love and the beat change/left turn that it takes at the end is likely another example  :kii: and More than friends

Heated🔥

wait rig u referring to the song that we all heard on live?
or u heard the album version?

Harlem

Quote from: Babyface on April 26, 2020, 08:00:00 PM

I was just about to ask the same shit! We need answers king lol

BRockaBaby

Quote from: 1RIG on April 26, 2020, 07:56:48 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 07:53:40 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 26, 2020, 07:51:11 PM

So nice

I believe that 100%

Have you come around to
Saving All My Love? I've finally heard that in whole and I love it even more!

This girl really about to have another classic album that is going to
Swift how Other folk create their art
YES

I love it now, too. And the fact that every song clearly BUILDS and builds to a sick ass finish  :kii:

My good musician friend and i were talking about this and he's a HUGE Stan that reads the board all the time. He was saying he can tell that's kind of the trend with this album and what it'll be like

Even Baby mama does the same thing. Builds up to a wild explosion of sound in the last 30 seconds

Saving all my love and the beat change/left turn that it takes at the end is likely another example  :kii: and More than friends

That "sorry" after attitude problem let's resolve it tears at my soul. I feel queen in this shit already and I'm hearing a snippet thru a phone. 😩

b7

Quote from: Babyface on April 26, 2020, 08:00:00 PM
yes there's way more to it

That IG live cut off right as the second verse was starting with "I'm medicated"
:dead:

Probably why brandy wanted it off. Gotta save those deep lyrics for the album