Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 08:04:25 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 26, 2020, 07:56:48 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 07:53:40 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 26, 2020, 07:51:11 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 07:41:16 PM
Quote from: zanny on April 26, 2020, 07:38:32 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 07:32:27 PM
Talking to Sonja and Mr.  Norwood a little while....   He said that she outdid herself Vocally on this album.  It's so cute how much he adores bran.

I love them.  I said listen,  you got brandy fans talking junk and calling me out because you keep switching up the date!  She says well tell them it's not your fault.   (As if it's that simple)

So nice

It's finally fucking here!

She said brandy has been involved like she never has before.  Like in the studio for hour on hours helping doing the mixing!  Mr Norwood said she is using the range he has been trying to push her to use for years
I believe that 100%

Ever since Human, especially. She doesn't play about the mixing and making sure the shit is right because people used to go back in and turn all her backgrounds down and shit like that. Adding effects to her lead vocals that she didn't ask for  :uhh:

No ma'am. This album is gonna knock me around in my SEAT  :kii:

Have you come around to
Saving All My Love? I've finally heard that in whole and I love it even more!

This girl really about to have another classic album that is going to
Swift how Other folk create their art
YES

I love it now, too. And the fact that every song clearly BUILDS and builds to a sick ass finish  :kii:

My good musician friend and i were talking about this and he's a HUGE Stan that reads the board all the time. He was saying he can tell that's kind of the trend with this album and what it'll be like

Even Baby mama does the same thing. Builds up to a wild explosion of sound in the last 30 seconds

Saving all my love and the beat change/left turn that it takes at the end is likely another example  :kii: and More than friends

I Love I Am More but
It's that bridge that I pray they change lol

Lol wait why?!?!?!

b7

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 08:04:25 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 26, 2020, 07:56:48 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 07:53:40 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 26, 2020, 07:51:11 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 07:41:16 PM
Quote from: zanny on April 26, 2020, 07:38:32 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 07:32:27 PM
Talking to Sonja and Mr.  Norwood a little while....   He said that she outdid herself Vocally on this album.  It's so cute how much he adores bran.

I love them.  I said listen,  you got brandy fans talking junk and calling me out because you keep switching up the date!  She says well tell them it's not your fault.   (As if it's that simple)

So nice

It's finally fucking here!

She said brandy has been involved like she never has before.  Like in the studio for hour on hours helping doing the mixing!  Mr Norwood said she is using the range he has been trying to push her to use for years
I believe that 100%

Ever since Human, especially. She doesn't play about the mixing and making sure the shit is right because people used to go back in and turn all her backgrounds down and shit like that. Adding effects to her lead vocals that she didn't ask for  :uhh:

No ma'am. This album is gonna knock me around in my SEAT  :kii:

Have you come around to
Saving All My Love? I've finally heard that in whole and I love it even more!

This girl really about to have another classic album that is going to
Swift how Other folk create their art
YES

I love it now, too. And the fact that every song clearly BUILDS and builds to a sick ass finish  :kii:

My good musician friend and i were talking about this and he's a HUGE Stan that reads the board all the time. He was saying he can tell that's kind of the trend with this album and what it'll be like

Even Baby mama does the same thing. Builds up to a wild explosion of sound in the last 30 seconds

Saving all my love and the beat change/left turn that it takes at the end is likely another example  :kii: and More than friends

I Love I Am More but
It's that bridge that I pray they change lol
fggggggggggg

U gon scare these fans into thinking everything is trash  :kii:

She really slayed huh

:stressed:

b7

And i haven't heard any full songs y'all. I wouldn't even tease like that 

I'm just basing it all on every snippet we've all heard.  She's really madea strong, cohesive album from what everyone's been saying. I  have a feeling she added those things to Baby mama (vocally) to make sure it fits the vibe and theme of the album as well, and i LOVE that.  

Everything will make sense in the context of the album, guys. I have faith 

Sovereign.

I'd love for each song to loop into the next like "Never Say Never" and "Full Moon". 

Heated🔥

Quote from: Sovereign. on April 26, 2020, 08:54:42 PM
I'd love for each song to loop into the next like "Never Say Never" and "Full Moon".
full moon transmission are spot onnnn

FRANCE

I keep telling myself to stop playing SAML, but Ive played it so much, I know all the lyrics. Sooooo damn good. Cant wait for the studio version. 

b7

I'm getting anxious, lowkey.  I cant wait for us all to hopefully STAN and stan hard when this single drops

Lash us and prove us wrong a bit, Kwee'

Monika

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 04:34:47 PM
I can't wait for the first time I hear these trumpets on the radio!!! :flamebroiled:

The radio version has chance in the middle of the two verses
just imagine you are driving, and those trumpets start to play!  :gorlonfire:
Yahudah

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 08:03:00 PM
Quote from: Babyface on April 26, 2020, 07:55:22 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 07:44:24 PM
Quote from: Babyface on April 26, 2020, 07:40:44 PM
so kipp sonja knows about the lil bread crumps u be dropping on here?

Yea;  the small tidbits.

People always say I'm putting on or bragging but I'm literally a fan first.  I want to tell you guys everything! But I'm can't.

I don't have a close knit of brandy fans; y'all are it.   I want to
Discuss all the shit with y'all but I can't and it be killing me.

I can't wait u til Friday so we can discuss this mess
ok i appreciate this very much.
i can def relate in some kinda way.
when i was close to bran i was still a fan first and i would always want to somehow get her connected with other fans but ofcourse alot of ppl took it the wrong way.

Yea I love brandy but Sonja is my heart in that family. 
:plzstop:

Hey.

Since you kept dropping nuggets that Kehlani did something shady regarding her involvement on Baby Mama, would you mind sharing exactly what that was? I need to knw if I should be boycotting her next album. Thx

Monika

Quote from: Sovereign. on April 26, 2020, 05:58:10 PM
Kipp, make sure this made the cut  :ohwow:

follow yoooooooooooooooooouuuurrrrRRRR heart

HI-YAH

i need this to be on the album! If not, LEAK IT!  :plzstop:
Yahudah