Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigmacthawoppa

April 26, 2020, 09:35:10 PM #436 Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 09:46:35 PM by Bigmacthawoppa
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 09:22:44 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 26, 2020, 09:19:38 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 08:03:00 PM
Quote from: Babyface on April 26, 2020, 07:55:22 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 07:44:24 PM
Quote from: Babyface on April 26, 2020, 07:40:44 PM
so kipp sonja knows about the lil bread crumps u be dropping on here?

Yea;  the small tidbits.

People always say I'm putting on or bragging but I'm literally a fan first.  I want to tell you guys everything! But I'm can't.

I don't have a close knit of brandy fans; y'all are it.   I want to
Discuss all the shit with y'all but I can't and it be killing me.

I can't wait u til Friday so we can discuss this mess
ok i appreciate this very much.
i can def relate in some kinda way.
when i was close to bran i was still a fan first and i would always want to somehow get her connected with other fans but ofcourse alot of ppl took it the wrong way.

Yea I love brandy but Sonja is my heart in that family. 
:plzstop:

Hey.

Since you kept dropping nuggets that Kehlani did something shady regarding her involvement on Baby Mama, would you mind sharing exactly what that was? I need to knw if I should be boycotting her next album. Thx

I'm not gon do thAt.  Dont boycott the girl.  It's the nature of the business but it def worked out for the best

I wasn't serious about boycotting but since you said it several times that something shady happened I figured you wouldn't mind sharing the details. If you aren't willing to speak to it then please don't bring it up in the first place.

Monika

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 07:51:22 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 26, 2020, 07:49:11 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 06:41:47 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 26, 2020, 06:25:09 PM
Quote from: LF on April 26, 2020, 06:20:41 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 06:16:12 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 26, 2020, 06:13:19 PM
After waiting 8 years, i personally don't want two other people on the first single

Remix, sure.

Rig like she added nothing! Lol

As is the case with a lot of remixes. Remember the PID remix? Was shit, but huge urban radio stations like Hot 97 was spinning the remix instead of the original all the time when the song started peaking. Its just to tap into a wider audience, thats all.
she wasn't on the remix though. I would love that, but she was on the first single itself. Glad it's just bran as far as singing goes

I think kehlani was on the old version that doesn't sound like the one we're getting soon. Brandy completely flipped this mess, i think

:ohwow:

The version I have is quite similar but instead of Kehlani brandy did her verse and adlibs of course
Thank God she went with her gut

I was disappointed at first, but Brandy's adlibs elevate EVERYTHING. I just wanna hear her and all of her ideas right now. No one else

If the Album had 20 tracks, I'd feel differently. But it doesn't

Yea me too!  I said ayo give us 28 tracks for the wait:  she said who
Paying for all that lol

i love her!  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: she right, though!  :uhh:
Yahudah

Le Champ

Yea I kinda wanna know what she did too  :usuresis:

I consider Bran like a sister, and this board is a big family. I'm ok with me and the rest the board dragging her and being shady every now and then but anybody else trying to do the same is off limits
:nowgorl:

BANG

Hey yall wassup I'm New to the board!  :supluv:

But the Baby Mama Music video is inspired by Sammy Davis Jr. video called "Rhythm Of Life." Here's an example.

Monika

Yahudah

Heated🔥

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Lee on April 26, 2020, 09:42:15 PM

I consider Bran like a sister, and this board is a big family. I'm ok with me and the rest the board dragging her and being shady every now and then but anybody else trying to do the same is off limits

Yeah, I just wanna know if they had a falling out or if they're still cool, since Bran is one of Kehlani's big influences. Seems like one of those instances Kip wanted flash his insider info without actually sharing anything.

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 10:18:20 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 26, 2020, 09:56:51 PM

Yeah, I just wanna know if they had a falling out or if they're still cool, since Bran is one of Kehlani's big influences. Seems like one of those instances Kip wanted flash his insider info without actually sharing anything.

Here we go. I knew this come To Brandy moment was too good to be true.

You niggas man I tell ya.

I'll see you guys On Friday
:supluv:
✌🏾

:dead: no need to run and hide. Just saying it's frustrating to get very small snippets of info with no explanation. If you aren't willing or able to share more then sometimes it's better not to bring it up. I don't think you are ill-intentioned but sometimes it does come across as a bit braggy is all. I do appreciate the tidbits about the album you provide tho!

Camo

Not reading through these pages lol  but... y'all think Bran with drop the the video also or just the song and build momentum for the video?

Le Champ

Quote from: Camo on April 26, 2020, 10:31:09 PM
Not reading through these pages lol  but... y'all think Bran with drop the the video also or just the song and build momentum for the video?

Apparently the video will drop a few days after

Kaeli.

Quote from: duboisrene on April 26, 2020, 05:03:32 PM
Kehlani was on the original version with Chance. It was scrapped the day before the video shoot. The label preferred just Brandy & Chance.
not sure why I'm screaming at that rinky dink label scrapping anything

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 10:30:49 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 26, 2020, 10:23:44 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 10:18:20 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 26, 2020, 09:56:51 PM

Here we go. I knew this come To Brandy moment was too good to be true.

You niggas man I tell ya.

I'll see you guys On Friday
:supluv:
✌🏾

:dead: no need to run and hide. Just saying it's frustrating to get very small snippets of info with no explanation. If you aren't willing or able to share more then sometimes it's better not to bring it up. I don't think you are ill-intentioned but sometimes it does come across as a bit braggy is all. I do appreciate the tidbits about the album you provide tho!

So do you appreciate the tidbits or is it better that I don't bring it up? Cuzzzz ch    ^o)

Also;  is it also more
Frustrating for me to share what I deem is an acceptable Level Of Info or more frustrating to get nothing?

But back to the regularly scheduled programming :

Baby Mama feat Chance Da Rapper our Friday 5/1

Tell ya friends
:tellmemoreireallycare:

If you don't think that it's appropriate to share info about conflict between Brandy and Kehlani then don't mention it to begin with, is my point. The fact that you phrase it as info you "deem acceptable" to share shows that this is a bit of a power trip for you.

And to be fair, none of the info you've provided yet has actually panned out. The May 1 date we got from someone who received an official press release.

Kaeli.