Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: indigenouslyBLACK™ on April 24, 2020, 10:26:47 PM
yeah im kinda over all the "OH SHIT DIS IS BONKERZ YALL! U JUST WAIT! FUCK!!!" posts

like gor

stfu if u aint uploading the shit

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on April 26, 2020, 11:49:20 PM
Quote from: 4everjay on April 26, 2020, 11:45:59 PM
i don't think we should be misconstruing kipp's messages as words from brandy's mouth.... even implying that she's a mean girl because they decided to move forward without kehlani featured is kinda weird and messy lol i don't recall kipp ever saying "brandy said.." either... *squints*
https://twitter.com/Kehlani/status/1253803416133890048

He said the camp said she "added nothing", that's everybody

she posted this on Friday ... and teasers coming Monday now?
:ummwhat:

and Kipp is cool with Sonya, he's clearly saying what he was told. Why would he personally not like how Kehlani moved on something that had nothing to do with him?
:omf:

But isn't this remix thing old news? Like did they JUST decide to scrap the remix yesterday. Hasn't the choice of it being only brandy and chance been decided a while ago at this point?

BRockaBaby

Like a tweet like that is a reach. She could be talking about anyone. Just because you don't make a song don't mean ppl don't fuck with you because if they didn't fuck with you, you wouldn't be considered in the first place right? 

4everjay

n

bent, did you actually read what kipp said? where is all this added context coming from? him saying kehlani added nothing to the song was HIS opinion after hearing. all he said was it was scrapped. there was no mention of anyone else saying or feeling that way. 

and not this random kehlani tweet with no context! wats happening right now 

BRockaBaby

Quote from: 4everjay on April 26, 2020, 11:54:32 PM
n

bent, did you actually read what kipp said? where is all this added context coming from? him saying kehlani added nothing to the song was HIS opinion after hearing. all he said was it was scrapped. there was no mention of anyone else saying or feeling that way.

!!!!

I'm so damn confused like wtf
Make it make sense. No shade but I'm truly trying to understand this story

4everjay

Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 26, 2020, 11:51:07 PM
i don't think we should be misconstruing kipp's messages as words from brandy's mouth.... even implying that she's a mean girl because they decided to move forward without kehlani featured is kinda weird and messy lol i don't recall kipp ever saying "brandy said.." either... *squints*

But this is what I'm asking. Where's the CONFIRMATION? Like as in actual facts that there's an issue. Where are statements or hints from bran or kehlani themselves. Because to say there's "beef" over someone not making a song is stupid. That's part of the game when In the entertainment industry.

yeah there is no confirmation because that part is speculation. until someone can provide proof

and well..  :hmph:

4everjay

Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 26, 2020, 11:56:13 PM
Quote from: 4everjay on April 26, 2020, 11:54:32 PM
n

!!!!

I'm so damn confused like wtf
Make it make sense. No shade but I'm truly trying to understand this story

lmao nothing to get, really. folks just on here chatting as usual. passing the time with mess and speculations.

let me get ready for the dissertations, too, about more nothingness..

:unbothered:

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: 4everjay on April 26, 2020, 11:56:30 PM

But this is what I'm asking. Where's the CONFIRMATION? Like as in actual facts that there's an issue. Where are statements or hints from bran or kehlani themselves. Because to say there's "beef" over someone not making a song is stupid. That's part of the game when In the entertainment industry.

yeah there is no confirmation because that part is speculation. until someone can provide proof

That's why I was asking kip for details, bc I didn't like the idea of Bran and Kehlani beefin  :dead:

I was hoping he'd just be like, "naw they're good" or something but he pulled the holier than thou card which makes me think he doesn't actually know what happened.

Sovereign.

Y'all the Kehlani tea doesn't matter. Just make sure y'all ready to hit that purchase and stream buttons May 1st. Period. 

4everjay

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 27, 2020, 12:01:07 AM
Quote from: 4everjay on April 26, 2020, 11:56:30 PM

That's why I was asking kip for details, bc I didn't like the idea of Bran and Kehlani beefin  :dead:

I was hoping he'd just be like, "naw they're good" or something but he pulled the holier than thou card which makes me think he doesn't actually know what happened.

I understand where you're coming from, sure. Tbh, Kipp could've went without mentioning that part because it was purposely vague and open ended... and as a result, a whole narrative have been created about an alleged beef... that's ridiculous.

I say just be fans and support Brandy  on Friday when/if she releases.

Le Champ

I don't really care about Kehlani so idc too much
Love Bran and Chance tho. Can't wait til Thurs night :ohwow:

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Kipp should've kept it to himself cause this is def how rumors get started. I'm sure Brandy people had the last say on who makes the album and who doesn't.

4everjay

Quote from: Sovereign. on April 27, 2020, 12:04:18 AM
Y'all the Kehlani tea doesn't matter. Just make sure y'all ready to hit that purchase and stream buttons May 1st. Period.

Boom. 

Cuban0

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Dat part