Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4everjay

the morsels of info are appreciated but a better filter is needed when sharing. it's reckless. 

Sovereign.

April 27, 2020, 12:08:13 AM #481 Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 12:09:36 AM by Sovereign.
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on April 27, 2020, 12:05:44 AM
Kipp should've kept it to himself cause this is def how rumors get started.

But we whole grown ass adults so your response shouldn't be wait! what happened? It's okay to be an adult sometimes and lean into the positive.

Sovereign.

I saw Kipp post that about Kehlani and SCROLLED right past it. :dead: 

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: 4everjay on April 27, 2020, 12:04:50 AM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 27, 2020, 12:01:07 AM
Quote from: 4everjay on April 26, 2020, 11:56:30 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 26, 2020, 11:51:07 PM
Quote from: 4everjay on April 26, 2020, 11:45:59 PM
i don't think we should be misconstruing kipp's messages as words from brandy's mouth.... even implying that she's a mean girl because they decided to move forward without kehlani featured is kinda weird and messy lol i don't recall kipp ever saying "brandy said.." either... *squints*

But this is what I'm asking. Where's the CONFIRMATION? Like as in actual facts that there's an issue. Where are statements or hints from bran or kehlani themselves. Because to say there's "beef" over someone not making a song is stupid. That's part of the game when In the entertainment industry.

yeah there is no confirmation because that part is speculation. until someone can provide proof

and well..  :hmph:

That's why I was asking kip for details, bc I didn't like the idea of Bran and Kehlani beefin  :dead:

I was hoping he'd just be like, "naw they're good" or something but he pulled the holier than thou card which makes me think he doesn't actually know what happened.

I understand where you're coming from, sure. Tbh, Kipp could've went without mentioning that part because it was purposely vague and open ended... and as a result, a whole narrative have been created about an alleged beef... that's ridiculous.

I say just be fans and support Brandy  on Friday when/if she releases.

Yeah it was deliberate. It's whatever though. At the end of the day nothin I can do anyways even if there was a beef.

4everjay

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 27, 2020, 12:09:49 AM
Quote from: 4everjay on April 27, 2020, 12:04:50 AM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 27, 2020, 12:01:07 AM
Quote from: 4everjay on April 26, 2020, 11:56:30 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 26, 2020, 11:51:07 PM
Quote from: 4everjay on April 26, 2020, 11:45:59 PM
i don't think we should be misconstruing kipp's messages as words from brandy's mouth.... even implying that she's a mean girl because they decided to move forward without kehlani featured is kinda weird and messy lol i don't recall kipp ever saying "brandy said.." either... *squints*

But this is what I'm asking. Where's the CONFIRMATION? Like as in actual facts that there's an issue. Where are statements or hints from bran or kehlani themselves. Because to say there's "beef" over someone not making a song is stupid. That's part of the game when In the entertainment industry.

yeah there is no confirmation because that part is speculation. until someone can provide proof

and well..  :hmph:

That's why I was asking kip for details, bc I didn't like the idea of Bran and Kehlani beefin  :dead:

I was hoping he'd just be like, "naw they're good" or something but he pulled the holier than thou card which makes me think he doesn't actually know what happened.

I understand where you're coming from, sure. Tbh, Kipp could've went without mentioning that part because it was purposely vague and open ended... and as a result, a whole narrative have been created about an alleged beef... that's ridiculous.

I say just be fans and support Brandy  on Friday when/if she releases.

Yeah it was deliberate. It's whatever though. At the end of the day nothin I can do anyways even if there was a beef.

precisely. that's why there's no point of getting riled up. :dead:

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

April 27, 2020, 12:11:20 AM #485 Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 12:12:14 AM by Jumpmaanjumpmaan
Quote from: Sovereign. on April 27, 2020, 12:08:13 AM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on April 27, 2020, 12:05:44 AM
Kipp should've kept it to himself cause this is def how rumors get started.

But y'all whole grown ass adults so your response shouldn't be wait! what happened? It's okay to be an adult sometimes and lean into the positive.

Honestly I can careless what happened cause @ the end of the day ain't nothing I can do about it.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Bentley. HARRIS!

yearofbrandy

Well Brandy mom kinda confirmed it on her Instagram page! 

Edge gorl

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on April 27, 2020, 12:18:55 AM
Quote from: Fuck it! on April 27, 2020, 12:18:09 AM
This is nothing but a bunch of mess.
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I mean I read the entire thread and it's just nothing but mess. If that single isn't here on Friday this board is going to implode.  :plzstop:
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: BANG on April 26, 2020, 09:42:41 PM
Hey yall wassup I'm New to the board!  :supluv:

But the Baby Mama Music video is inspired by Sammy Davis Jr. video called "Rhythm Of Life." Here's an example.

p :ohwow: