Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Musicboy88

So let me get this straight....Kipp has inside information about this brandy era? An all this inform information is coming from Sonja?

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on April 26, 2020, 11:31:15 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 10:52:19 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 26, 2020, 10:43:33 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 10:30:49 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 26, 2020, 10:23:44 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 10:18:20 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 26, 2020, 09:56:51 PM
Quote from: Lee on April 26, 2020, 09:42:15 PM
Yea I kinda wanna know what she did too  :usuresis:

I consider Bran like a sister, and this board is a big family. I'm ok with me and the rest the board dragging her and being shady every now and then but anybody else trying to do the same is off limits
:nowgorl:

Yeah, I just wanna know if they had a falling out or if they're still cool, since Bran is one of Kehlani's big influences. Seems like one of those instances Kip wanted flash his insider info without actually sharing anything.

Here we go. I knew this come To Brandy moment was too good to be true.

:plzstop:

You niggas man I tell ya.

I'll see you guys On Friday
:supluv:
✌🏾

:dead: no need to run and hide. Just saying it's frustrating to get very small snippets of info with no explanation. If you aren't willing or able to share more then sometimes it's better not to bring it up. I don't think you are ill-intentioned but sometimes it does come across as a bit braggy is all. I do appreciate the tidbits about the album you provide tho!

So do you appreciate the tidbits or is it better that I don't bring it up? Cuzzzz ch    ^o)

Also;  is it also more
Frustrating for me to share what I deem is an acceptable Level Of Info or more frustrating to get nothing?

But back to the regularly scheduled programming :

Baby Mama feat Chance Da Rapper our Friday 5/1

Tell ya friends
:tellmemoreireallycare:

If you don't think that it's appropriate to share info about conflict between Brandy and Kehlani then don't mention it to begin with, is my point. The fact that you phrase it as info you "deem acceptable" to share shows that this is a bit of a power trip for you.

And to be fair, none of the info you've provided yet has actually panned out. The May 1 date we got from someone who received an official press release.
Your not going to dictate what I say.  We are both grown (don't know u but I'm going to assume you are)

But again

Almost time
Kipp he's actually right :dead:

you said there was "something" more to what the other guy stated, and you didn't like how Kehlani moved

so if you bring something like that up that you have knowledge of, you are obligated to speak on it because now you've started the rumour that Kehlani clearly cussed Brandy out because she was taken off the song.

it's like that game you play when you're in PE class passing a secret in a circle.
and it's shady of Brandy because if she didn't want Kehlani on the song then she shouldn't have asked her to. And then to talk behind her back and say "she added NOTHING"... Brandy is just too shady for me these days, Kehlani ALWAYS publicly praises this girl  :plzstop:

and now we gotta wait to find out why Kehlani and Brandy almost threw hands over a damn song :plzstop:
:udontlookok:

yummy

TYIORLKFBFNHNMMMMMM

"I don't like the way she handled this"

"Ima explain later"

"Already heard the song"

"omw to brunch with Sonia ttyl!"

gor, maybe just shut the hell up altogether and you won't have to worry about folks prying for info

Le Champ

FRANCE

Harlem

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 27, 2020, 01:15:07 AM
Good night crüe
^_^

Night! Just make sure Sonja fires their current graphic designer, that's all we need immediately lol

b7

Quote from: Monika on April 26, 2020, 09:17:13 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 04:34:47 PM
I can't wait for the first time I hear these trumpets on the radio!!! :flamebroiled:

The radio version has chance in the middle of the two verses
just imagine you are driving, and those trumpets start to play!  :gorlonfire:
guys!!!! Don't get me excited

:gorlonfire:

b7

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on April 26, 2020, 11:34:36 PM
If I was Kehlani I would "move" funny too if Brandy is telling her family and Kipp that she "added NOTHING" to the song ... like ... what a bitchy thing to do  :dead:
Brandy never said that Bentley

b7

Quote from: LF on April 26, 2020, 11:43:13 PM
Guys, just drop it. Kipp def shouldnt have said anything about it. All he had to say was things didnt work out and the team decided to keep just Chance on the song

But either way, new teasers coming in less than 24 hrs according to Kip. Let's focus on THAT rather than on a chick that aint on the song and is a non factor at this point.

b7

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on April 26, 2020, 11:49:20 PM
Quote from: 4everjay on April 26, 2020, 11:45:59 PM
i don't think we should be misconstruing kipp's messages as words from brandy's mouth.... even implying that she's a mean girl because they decided to move forward without kehlani featured is kinda weird and messy lol i don't recall kipp ever saying "brandy said.." either... *squints*
https://twitter.com/Kehlani/status/1253803416133890048

He said the camp said she "added nothing", that's everybody

she posted this on Friday ... and teasers coming Monday now?
:ummwhat:

and Kipp is cool with Sonya, he's clearly saying what he was told. Why would he personally not like how Kehlani moved on something that had nothing to do with him?
:omf:
they shot this video in February

Kehlani beeeen taken off. She's not shading Brandy in April

b7

Heated🔥

b7

Yeah there's nothing shady going on. All this news about the feature is old news, as the video was shot over 2 months ago 

it's really all positive vibes and Brandy and the team are very upbeat and happy right now. She deserves this moment 

Ma Lo

All this fucking gossip and hearsay in here.  You girls just couldn't resist huh

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on April 26, 2020, 11:31:15 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 10:52:19 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 26, 2020, 10:43:33 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 10:30:49 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 26, 2020, 10:23:44 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 10:18:20 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 26, 2020, 09:56:51 PM
Quote from: Lee on April 26, 2020, 09:42:15 PM
Yea I kinda wanna know what she did too  :usuresis:

I consider Bran like a sister, and this board is a big family. I'm ok with me and the rest the board dragging her and being shady every now and then but anybody else trying to do the same is off limits
:nowgorl:

Yeah, I just wanna know if they had a falling out or if they're still cool, since Bran is one of Kehlani's big influences. Seems like one of those instances Kip wanted flash his insider info without actually sharing anything.

Here we go. I knew this come To Brandy moment was too good to be true.

:plzstop:

You niggas man I tell ya.

I'll see you guys On Friday
✌🏾

:dead: no need to run and hide. Just saying it's frustrating to get very small snippets of info with no explanation. If you aren't willing or able to share more then sometimes it's better not to bring it up. I don't think you are ill-intentioned but sometimes it does come across as a bit braggy is all. I do appreciate the tidbits about the album you provide tho!

So do you appreciate the tidbits or is it better that I don't bring it up? Cuzzzz ch    ^o)

Also;  is it also more
Frustrating for me to share what I deem is an acceptable Level Of Info or more frustrating to get nothing?

But back to the regularly scheduled programming :

Baby Mama feat Chance Da Rapper our Friday 5/1

Tell ya friends
:tellmemoreireallycare:

If you don't think that it's appropriate to share info about conflict between Brandy and Kehlani then don't mention it to begin with, is my point. The fact that you phrase it as info you "deem acceptable" to share shows that this is a bit of a power trip for you.

And to be fair, none of the info you've provided yet has actually panned out. The May 1 date we got from someone who received an official press release.
Your not going to dictate what I say.  We are both grown (don't know u but I'm going to assume you are)

But again

Almost time
Kipp he's actually right :dead:

you said there was "something" more to what the other guy stated, and you didn't like how Kehlani moved

so if you bring something like that up that you have knowledge of, you are obligated to speak on it because now you've started the rumour that Kehlani clearly cussed Brandy out because she was taken off the song.

it's like that game you play when you're in PE class passing a secret in a circle.
and it's shady of Brandy because if she didn't want Kehlani on the song then she shouldn't have asked her to. And then to talk behind her back and say "she added NOTHING"... Brandy is just too shady for me these days, Kehlani ALWAYS publicly praises this girl  :plzstop:

and now we gotta wait to find out why Kehlani and Brandy almost threw hands over a damn song :plzstop:

gbbhhjjkkkkjhbhjjjggvvhh

:everythingok: