Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Moon

no shade but does sonja know that he reveals details about their phone calls (regarding info that's not yet public knowledge) on her daughter's forum??

i'd be pissed

b7

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: afromoondiac on April 27, 2020, 04:44:10 AM
no shade but does sonja know that he reveals details about their phone calls (regarding info that's not yet public knowledge) on her daughter's forum??

i'd be pissed
the ones that are really in the know dont even come here for anything
dat nigga wants brownie points and prestige over private dms with sonja :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Cuban0

Morons. 

Let's just focus on the new music coming.

RatherBe

kipp just keeps doing this.. this is the 3 or 4th thread where people have simply said if you cant speak freely dont speak at all. but I think he gets a kick out of it.

i totally respect not being able to disclose details especially if you are close to her but im sure it'd be just as bad if bran were to log in and see you alluding to or teasing her behind the scenes mess. 

looking forward to this week.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

right that fag is wanting a bsource IN GORLS membership and uses that insider shit to keep in good standing but it always backfires 

keep ya fuckkin mouf shut you dont have any tea anyway or else you wouldnt be on here tawkin shit 

Different

BORderline

Some girls been reading 40 pages IN SILENCE... dropping no fucking post concerning the main topic...

Just to arise outta the bush like a damn buffalo to ramble about the MINIMUM and pointless thing to cause trouble, division and drama.
Something aint right in y'all heads.

f
d

fd

g
g

g
f
h
h

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: 1RIG on April 27, 2020, 02:42:40 AM
She deserves this moment
!!!!!

And this was all I was really tryna get Kipp to understand after he "high & mightied" himself over BigMac like he was greater than.

Then the nerve to say ... "chill, it ain't that deep"

I was thinking a couple pages of lashings might help him. You can't be "grown" enough to have this confidant relationship with a celeb, but not "grown" enough to control which statements you make.

This is a recurring issue here, nobody was fixing it, so I did what was in my power to remedy that. Brandy was just collateral

HUGO

Quote from: MrMoon on April 27, 2020, 04:05:29 AM
Ain't Kehlani remove Keyshia Cole from her single 3 mouths ago?

Y'all LOVE picturing Ghan as the bad girl

smsjsjshbs
s
s
sk

Did she get surge?
:diddraispoot:

BORderline

April 27, 2020, 06:10:07 AM #537 Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 06:11:12 AM by MrMoon
Quote from: Hugo on April 27, 2020, 06:04:21 AM
Quote from: MrMoon on April 27, 2020, 04:05:29 AM
Ain't Kehlani remove Keyshia Cole from her single 3 mouths ago?

Y'all LOVE picturing Ghan as the bad girl

smsjsjshbs
s
s
sk

Did she get surge?
:diddraispoot:

Imma fuck u AHP Hugo
Keep tryin eht

AfroJisiac

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 07:51:22 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 26, 2020, 07:49:11 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 06:41:47 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 26, 2020, 06:25:09 PM
Quote from: LF on April 26, 2020, 06:20:41 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 26, 2020, 06:16:12 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 26, 2020, 06:13:19 PM
After waiting 8 years, i personally don't want two other people on the first single

Remix, sure.

Rig like she added nothing! Lol

As is the case with a lot of remixes. Remember the PID remix? Was shit, but huge urban radio stations like Hot 97 was spinning the remix instead of the original all the time when the song started peaking. Its just to tap into a wider audience, thats all.
she wasn't on the remix though. I would love that, but she was on the first single itself. Glad it's just bran as far as singing goes

I think kehlani was on the old version that doesn't sound like the one we're getting soon. Brandy completely flipped this mess, i think

:ohwow:

The version I have is quite similar but instead of Kehlani brandy did her verse and adlibs of course
Thank God she went with her gut

I was disappointed at first, but Brandy's adlibs elevate EVERYTHING. I just wanna hear her and all of her ideas right now. No one else

If the Album had 20 tracks, I'd feel differently. But it doesn't

Yea me too!  I said ayo give us 28 tracks for the wait:  she said who
Paying for all that lol

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:  i can't with her goofy ass sdftyguhijohg

but yeah albums are expensive to make tho

silentbx

Quote from: afromoondiac on April 27, 2020, 04:44:10 AM

i'd be pissed