Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monika

Quote from: 4everjay on April 26, 2020, 11:54:32 PM
n

bent, did you actually read what kipp said? where is all this added context coming from? him saying kehlani added nothing to the song was HIS opinion after hearing. all he said was it was scrapped. there was no mention of anyone else saying or feeling that way.

and not this random kehlani tweet with no context! wats happening right now
Yahudah

Kalifornia.

.fuckdemkids

Quote from: silentbx on April 27, 2020, 07:41:21 AM
Quote from: afromoondiac on April 27, 2020, 04:44:10 AM
no shade but does sonja know that he reveals details about their phone calls (regarding info that's not yet public knowledge) on her daughter's forum??

i'd be pissed

HRODLSKNDNDKXJCBXNDKSJHZHDHFHDJDJJDBCBCISKKSNZNZ

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Monika on April 27, 2020, 11:33:43 AM
Quote from: 4everjay on April 26, 2020, 11:54:32 PM
n

bent, did you actually read what kipp said? where is all this added context coming from? him saying kehlani added nothing to the song was HIS opinion after hearing. all he said was it was scrapped. there was no mention of anyone else saying or feeling that way.

and not this random kehlani tweet with no context! wats happening right now

Y'all don't know Bentley by now? :dead:

Monika

Yahudah

Heated🔥

Monika

no shade but does sonja know that he reveals details about their phone calls (regarding info that's not yet public knowledge) on her daughter's forum??

i'd be pissed
Yahudah

Keionte

FRANCE

Quote from: Monika on April 27, 2020, 11:45:00 AM

i'd be pissed

Kipp already answered this already though before and said Sonja knows. Are we all reading the same thread?

Edge gorl

Edge gorl