Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

I also wanna remind you guys that promo for a song goes beyond the week of release :dead:
I'm much more concerned with them being consistent in promo than one big burst then disappearing. The song will still be around after Friday lol

Kaeli.

Quote from: Cuban0 on April 27, 2020, 06:57:31 PM
Quote from: Keionte on April 27, 2020, 06:56:48 PM
can't wait to see the board transform once we get the new promo pics.... the new layout will be everything
dasjlflkads;jfdsj

i love how u just quote everything and rarely post

what's ur name babe

Le Champ

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on April 27, 2020, 06:39:42 PM
I think Ryan made a mistake by posting the 2 clip 😂😂😂 he deleted it & uploaded the clip Brandy used

!!!! :dead:

Sovereign.

Also, we'll be doing our usual radio requesting correct? Kipp, when does it go to radio? Friday as well?

HUGO

Quote from: AfroJisiac on April 27, 2020, 07:11:05 PM
I think Ryan made a mistake by posting the 2 clip 😂😂😂 he deleted it & uploaded the clip Brandy used

Knowing her she'll prob post that tomorrow

:plzstop:

Sovereign.

April 27, 2020, 07:12:14 PM #922 Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 07:12:50 PM by Sovereign.
Where are the clips Ryan posted?  :plzstop:

Demm_

Quote from: Lee on April 27, 2020, 07:08:21 PM
I also wanna remind you guys that promo for a song goes beyond the week of release :dead:
I'm much more concerned with them being consistent in promo than one big burst then disappearing. The song will still be around after Friday lol
!!!!!!!

AfroJisiac

Quote from: LF on April 27, 2020, 07:07:47 PM
Quote from: Lee on April 27, 2020, 07:02:32 PM
Quote from: LF on April 27, 2020, 07:01:07 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 27, 2020, 06:22:30 PM
I'm actually not mad if the teasers are only on her story. Will keep it fresh for Friday. If she posts it, we will be looking at it al day everyday and it will start to get old. Not to say we can't still see it on other pages but...yea.

as long as there's a new teaser everyday.

the teaser is not for the avid brandy listeners like u and me. its for the gp, to spread the word that brandy is back. she didnt even say the date the single is dropping so to the average person, this song could b coming whenever. the song will be released in 72 hrs. it will leak online by thursday morning cause the uk, austrailia, etc will get it. she gotta do more at this point. the blogs shud b reporting that brandy is dropping a new single this friday so be on the lookout and they're not.

Well Kipp says promo starts this week. It's also just Monday so she has a whole week left lol

A whole week?  :uhh: The song will be available to the public in 3 days (less than 3 days if u live in the UK or out east). There shud b a build up leading to the single release. Brandy's been gone for 8 years and is very inactive on social media and with her fans and the GP. These lil IG stories just wont do. She aint even posting shit on Twitter. She still got #febuary as her hashtag  :kii:
agreed

we're gettin the single here on thursday night (well technically friday 12am) so she got way less than a week..
too bad it's not everywhere on the blogs by now...
i hope they spread the word... but oh well...
if it was to give us Lack of promo, they shoulda released the damn song on March 23 dfghjkl

i hope they know what there're doin'...but hey..at least we're gettin a release

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Hugo on April 27, 2020, 07:11:47 PM
Quote from: AfroJisiac on April 27, 2020, 07:11:05 PM

Knowing her she'll prob post that tomorrow

:plzstop:

swdfghjkhg  a lil bit for everyday  :plzstop: :dead: :dead:

Rxxf

BRANDY

Le Champ

I'm not worried about blogs. They'll be stanning Friday regardless bdnfjf
Freedom Rings reached #1 with no promo. I'm sure they will do a little more with an official single

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Lee on April 27, 2020, 07:22:56 PM
I'm not worried about blogs. They'll be stanning Friday regardless bdnfjf
Freedok Rings reaches #1 with no promo. I'm sure they will do a little more with an official single

i hope so *fingers crossed

BigDawg

Meh as long as we are fed, numbers are the last thing on my mind