Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eh...

The dancing looks good. Hopefully it's actually shown in the video
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

M-Rocka

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 27, 2020, 08:33:49 PM
Quote from: Eh... on April 27, 2020, 08:32:26 PM
The dancing looks good. Hopefully it's actually shown in the video

Its a lot of dancing in it.

I was so nervous folk werent gon like her image here i am so glad you guys love it as much as i do! 

Ashley did the damn thing.

She looks FUCKING AMAZING.

And she looks like no other R&B girl.

I love this damn girl

Oh BORRRR....Ou es-tu bro?
This progressive ass ment Queen. :stressed: :stressed:

Le Champ

Yea...her looks in the video are unique, but well put together IMO.
I can't wait :ohwow:

lovechild

lovechild

The suit with this choker on the bicycle is giving me everything I need and nothing I don't!!!!  All of the looks are actually scalping me . The way he pulled together her vision!! Even the fitted cap and Nike's look good sjsksjwia 

Harlem

Quote from: lovechild on April 27, 2020, 08:40:39 PM
The suit with this choker on the bicycle is giving me everything I need and nothing I don't!!!!  All of the looks are actually scalping me . The way he pulled together her vision!! Even the fitted cap and Nike's look good sjsksjwia

This is why execution and a good stylist is key!!!! She needs it all the time!!! She can have a certain style that she's into but it gotta get executed well...

Blackpantha

Quote from: Babyface on April 27, 2020, 08:21:11 PM
The links still ain't clickable

My sources told me by Thursday the links will be opened up...
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Sovereign.

I like that Queen is doing things on HER terms. She gagged "Two Eleven" aesthetically, but I'm present for her also tapping into her own creativity. 

BigDawg

Bigmacthawoppa

April 27, 2020, 08:53:44 PM #956 Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 08:57:41 PM by Bigmacthawoppa
I'm glad she's comfortable. Some of these looks could definitely be tightened up a bit. It's all a bit baggy. I can't speak for anyone else but it's not so much that I'm loving the looks versus I'm just accepting what she's giving  :dead:

Oh, but the plaid suit is disgusting

Sovereign.

Y'all want every bitch in a skin tight leotard SEXED up huh? :uhh: The misogynoir is DEEP. 

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Sovereign. on April 27, 2020, 08:57:20 PM
Y'all want every bitch in a skin tight leotard SEXED up huh? :uhh: The misogynoir is DEEP.

Lol no. just less bull dykish is all