Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRockaBaby

Quote from: 4everMonk on April 27, 2020, 09:27:55 PM
LOVE fierce confident brandy

and the styling is unique. Love it as well

I know these are only snippets of the video but I can already see a diff level of comfort and happiness here. It's in her eyes and her expressions and movements.

She's comfortable and I love that. And I do think the looks will come together when you see the full video. People have to Remember, it's a PROJECT composed of diff elements. The styling is just one element of the entire art piece.

That's like saying a house is ugly when it has no windows or paint yet. Wait for the full product because it'll all probably make sense. Like the cover art makes sense to me now that I've been more scenes from the video.

Heated🔥

Ok so the outfit with the pink heels is cute and also the one with the choker on the bike.

That parachute one with the fitted is giving hefty bag teas.

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

lovechild

Quote from: Babyface on April 27, 2020, 09:38:41 PM
Ok so the outfit with the pink heels is cute and also the one with the choker on the bike.

That parachute one with the fitted is giving hefty bag teas.

Lol it's a lil baggy but you can tell in her face she picked up a lil weight and hasn't been showing barely any skin lately so maybe sis a lil thick in the mid section?

Eh...

Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Heated🔥

I'm searching da fuck outta google to find this interview from this morning.
:plzstop:

Le Champ

Quote from: Babyface on April 27, 2020, 10:50:26 PM

I bet it wasn't even talking about much lol

Heated🔥

Quote from: Lee on April 27, 2020, 10:53:51 PM
Quote from: Babyface on April 27, 2020, 10:50:26 PM

I bet it wasn't even talking about much lol
well it def has to be about the single and album

GLOCK

Quote from: Harlem on April 27, 2020, 09:06:42 PM
Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on April 27, 2020, 08:54:54 PM
Harlem how u feel about the looks king?

They iiiiiiiiiiiiiight at most!

A step in the right direction in terms of glamming up and executing her style I guess. Ima sneaker head so I'm mad they gave her those basic Gym Red 1s, Ashley should've gotten her the Dior 1s for an exclusive tea and have the hypebeast girls live for her a bit

The fitted hat look ain't it and they could've gotten her a better plaid or funky pattern suit for the dance scene...

Only joint I'm really feeling right now is the look on the bike... hope they show that look a lot... Ima really dig deep though once this video drops
jdjsjsjsjsjsjsjjs

Ok bet king 🖤

GLOCK

Well I'm excited.
i hope she pushes through full throttle 

Sovereign.

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on April 27, 2020, 11:01:51 PM
Quote from: Harlem on April 27, 2020, 09:06:42 PM
Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on April 27, 2020, 08:54:54 PM
Harlem how u feel about the looks king?

They iiiiiiiiiiiiiight at most!

A step in the right direction in terms of glamming up and executing her style I guess. Ima sneaker head so I'm mad they gave her those basic Gym Red 1s, Ashley should've gotten her the Dior 1s for an exclusive tea and have the hypebeast girls live for her a bit

The fitted hat look ain't it and they could've gotten her a better plaid or funky pattern suit for the dance scene...

Only joint I'm really feeling right now is the look on the bike... hope they show that look a lot... Ima really dig deep though once this video drops
jdjsjsjsjsjsjsjjs

Ok bet king 🖤

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Sovereign.

This dissertation Harlem's about to turn in when the video drops and Glock's 🖤 VJDJDJDJDBBSSNNSNSBSBSBS

Sovereign.

And that choreo has Chris and JaQuel all over it.