Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

RatherBe

BRAAANN!!!

:stressed:

WHERE TF WERE YA!?!?

this is really it yall... we made it over.

Le Champ

I downloaded the app (it's free til May 15)
go to Laura Coats show and check out the On Demand episodes

Le Champ

b7

Quote from: Demm_ on April 28, 2020, 12:00:39 AM
I do wanna see the dancing on the car, but I also wanna see the chemistry between her and Chance.

I just don't want anything looking....lame...no shade.
We're going to be so proud

she truly isn't forcing anything right now. Even in this new interview i just heard. The level of peace
and self awareness was refreshing

:stressed:

The definition

Hoping for the best this new era..... Brandy deserves to get success and recognition for her music. She's one of the most underrated musicians ever

b7

Quote from: The definition on April 28, 2020, 03:29:15 AM
Hoping for the best this new era..... Brandy deserves to get success and recognition for her music. She's one of the most underrated musicians ever
Feels like such a great time for her to arrive. We've waited longer than she even wanted to, I'm sure. She seems so excited about her music right now

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: lovechild on April 27, 2020, 09:55:36 PM
Quote from: Babyface on April 27, 2020, 09:38:41 PM
Ok so the outfit with the pink heels is cute and also the one with the choker on the bike.

That parachute one with the fitted is giving hefty bag teas.

Lol it's a lil baggy but you can tell in her face she picked up a lil weight and hasn't been showing barely any skin lately so maybe sis a lil thick in the mid section?

But when Theo said she looks big in the video everyone thought he was being messy ^o)

She looks gorgeous but she noticeabley chubbier than I expected and it's a little disconcerting. 

b7

Yeah she was bigger in February when that vid was filmed but I'm glad they didn't wait for her to drop weight We'd be waiting even longer

b7

It actually works with some of the lyrics and the video though. It will all make sense to everyone soon 

"I'm every woman" and her not having a perfect 6 pack of abs can be relatable in a way. She's not humungous here, although i know a lot of us don't like the styling 

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: 1RIG on April 28, 2020, 03:46:49 AM
It actually works with some of the lyrics and the video though. It will all make sense to everyone soon

"I'm every woman" and her not having a perfect 6 pack of abs can be relatable in a way. She's not humungous here, although i know a lot of us don't like the styling

I prefer THICK Bran vs her being skinny. A woman is suppose to give body not bones just saying...Lol

FRANCE

I love thick Brandy. She aint overweight or anything. Some of us r just accustomed to seeing a younger Brandy with a boney chest. Those days r gone. Sis is medicated.