Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

She doesn't need not to look chubby to be relatable. The weight she was the second half of the"Star" final season >>>

And it doesn't help that these outfits are two sizes too big for her. 

b7

Yeah I'm excited for her to tell her truth with that so people can know why her weight may fluctuate, and just understand her a bit more. Should be interesting to finally see that level of transparency

Gilgamesh.

Welp i know it's era time cause you're reeling off your PR answers quicker than usual  :receipts:

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 28, 2020, 04:03:35 AM
She doesn't need not to look chubby to be relatable. The weight she was the second half of the"Star" final season >>>

And it doesn't help that these outfits are two sizes too big for her.

The 2nd half of star after the the DC mess she was skinny...smh

I do agree with u the clothes n the video are too BIG me no like.

BigDawg

I mean yea this girl is a megastar, but she's human too. We all go through shit, as does she. So I'm enjoying her, just being comfortable enough to live in her truth. No one has to be a size 0 marching around in stilettos and skin tight clothing to convey the message in their music.

BAPHOMET.

I cant even say anything about people feeling weird about seeing their fave in a different way. I straight lashed the entire SHIT out of Bey and the Spirit vidya because she was big (or how the rihs feel about her).

HOWEVER... the music that came along kinda made me completely forget her size. Cant see her body on record. I say just wear the song out and dont think about the video if the weight in it is a problem.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: DraeDrizzl3 on April 28, 2020, 04:25:32 AM
Yall are being weird as fuck. It's not your body
  :mmywheresddy:

With respect Drae, it's Rihanna's body and it's Bey's body but we've literally had ten page threads ripping them apart  :kii:

Not saying we should go that route here :dead: as I said her face looks gorgeous! I'm just not gonna pretend she doesn't look big. There's nothing weird about that, I didn't say sis should diet :dead:

And I still LOVE the song btw.

BORderline

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 27, 2020, 09:02:28 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on April 27, 2020, 09:01:01 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 27, 2020, 08:58:22 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on April 27, 2020, 08:57:20 PM
Y'all want every bitch in a skin tight leotard SEXED up huh? :uhh: The misogynoir is DEEP.

Lol no. just less bull dykish is all

Again, sounds like political problem here. Lol.

Woke!

She doesn't have to be in a leotard to look good, and that's not what I expect. But she looks like Kipp with braids in that plaid suit.

BAPHOMET.

Moon

are yall now discussing her weight and saying she looks like kipp

this board should be closed until friday

GLOCK

Quote from: DraeDrizzl3 on April 28, 2020, 12:23:15 AM
Ghan just tweeted about it

https://twitter.com/4everBrandy/status/1254988916408512512?
:ohwow:
her team is just awful.
How didn't someone make landscape version of this for twitter?
Not her posting the vertical (story)
video for twitter :shannonsmissing:

b7

b7

Quote from: 🌮. on April 28, 2020, 04:35:39 AM
I cant even say anything about people feeling weird about seeing their fave in a different way. I straight lashed the entire SHIT out of Bey and the Spirit vidya because she was big (or how the rihs feel about her).

HOWEVER... the music that came along kinda made me completely forget her size. Cant see her body on record. I say just wear the song out and dont think about the video if the weight in it is a problem.
:stressed: :stressed: Love this bae