Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Quote from: afromoondiac on April 28, 2020, 05:07:54 AM
are yall now discussing her weight and saying she looks like kipp

this board should be closed until friday
Nah, just kick the clowns OWT, we don't need that kind of energy

Keionte

April 28, 2020, 07:26:44 AM #1051 Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 07:29:33 AM by Keionte
Quote from: 1RIG on April 28, 2020, 06:44:21 AM
I meant to say it in this thread, so:

Her standing in her truth as a single mother and making "Baby Mama" a term of endearment is fucking genius, as she should've been allowed to be free in her motherhood during the full moon era and stand in it without being shamed. I'm glad she's kinda clapping back at that in a way. Things that she's always wanted to say.  "I'm every woman", indeed.

:loose2when:

Not damn near 18 years later... I hear you Bran!!, fuck them Special Delivery haters  :plzstop:

I have a feeling she is going to be a lot more outspoken with her music this era

Keionte

Quote from: lovechild on April 28, 2020, 07:25:07 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 28, 2020, 06:45:58 AM
Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on April 28, 2020, 05:14:05 AM
Quote from: CREAM. on April 28, 2020, 05:12:52 AM
She honestly doesn't even look that big n
!

She looks fine
i really feel this way. I know I'm the "overly optimistic" one and blah blah, but she really looks beautiful to me

:stressed:

She looks amazing!!! She has also said in the past she had an anorexic state of mind so I never want her to be that skinny again if she wasn't healthy. Did she look amazing? Yes! Lol but she looks beautiful with weight too and I was just worried about sis look not coming together so I'm happy she's giving something unique and fresh.

I literally was JUST watching that interview. I hope she never goes back to that state of mind and that she's never bone thin again. She looks amazingly gorgeous with some weight on her.. where she's at now is a good weight to maintain.

Ma Lo

Her being a little thick goes with this song in some strange way .. everything just comes to together. I'm so impressed. 

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: indigenouslyBLACK™ on April 28, 2020, 07:27:40 AM
mac....wtf

ya'll are legit losing it

Dddd just testing the limits a bit. I'll keep it cute from now on. But I've seen worse on here

:usuresis:

Annie

Her standing in her truth as a single mother and making "Baby Mama" a term of endearment is fucking genius, as she should've been allowed to be free in her motherhood during the full moon era and stand in it without being shamed. I'm glad she's kinda clapping back at that in a way. Things that she's always wanted to say.  "I'm every woman", indeed.

I honestly dislike every reference to that time. It is something I wish everyone could just forget. People didn't like that she was lying about it, so that's why there was so much criticism. And honestly they had a point. But of course it was Brandy's business and she should've been free to do and say whatever she wants. Just bad communication..

I hope the single is just a fun record that has nothing to do with that FM time.

/.\

lovechild

I wish she had 5/1 on the teasers tho because there is still no date anywhere . Even if we promote the teasers people won't know when it's coming out .  I just need the song! I'm not doing no work from home on Friday tbh lmao 

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Annie on April 28, 2020, 08:37:47 AM

I honestly dislike every reference to that time. It is something I wish everyone could just forget. People didn't like that she was lying about it, so that's why there was so much criticism. And honestly they had a point. But of course it was Brandy's business and she should've been free to do and say whatever she wants. Just bad communication..

I hope the single is just a fun record that has nothing to do with that FM time.

Brandy was already in her 20s when she got pregnant, and it was 2002 not 1962. There was no need for a cover story. Period.

And if she wants to blame someone it should be Sonia since the fake marrige was her idea

But i don't think the song is about anyway.

BigDawg

Quote from: lovechild on April 28, 2020, 08:48:53 AM
I wish she had 5/1 on the teasers tho because there is still no date anywhere . Even if we promote the teasers people won't know when it's coming out .  I just need the song! I'm not doing no work from home on Friday tbh lmao
I will never forget when PID came out, I was at work and could not function  :dead:

HUGO

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 28, 2020, 08:59:34 AM

Brandy was already in her 20s when she got pregnant, and it was 2002 not 1962. There was no need for a cover story. Period.

And if she wants to blame someone it should be Sonia since the fake marrige was her idea

!!! She was a grown ass woman. The whole lie about being married was wack tbh. I honestly don't feel like ppl would've made it a big deal had she just told ppl that was her bf and she ended up pregnant, she wasn't a damn teenager. I can see why it left a bad taste in ppls mouth.

Moon

this is why, no shade, i slightly question sonja as a manager

i can see why GHa wanted to throw in the towel a bit 

Annie

Quote from: Hugo on April 28, 2020, 09:20:21 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 28, 2020, 08:59:34 AM

!!! She was a grown ass woman. The whole lie about being married was wack tbh. I honestly don't feel like ppl would've made it a big deal had she just told ppl that was her bf and she ended up pregnant, she wasn't a damn teenager. I can see why it left a bad taste in ppls mouth.

/.\

Harlem

Quote from: DraeDrizzl3 on April 28, 2020, 12:23:15 AM
Ghan just tweeted about it

https://twitter.com/4everBrandy/status/1254988916408512512?
:ohwow:

Ummmmm why is her creative team so lazy?! Where's the square formats of this video so she can properly post on Twitter and IG?! Her posting the vertical/IG story asset on other platforms is not professional

Le Champ

Quote from: Harlem on April 28, 2020, 09:53:15 AM
Quote from: DraeDrizzl3 on April 28, 2020, 12:23:15 AM
Ghan just tweeted about it

https://twitter.com/4everBrandy/status/1254988916408512512?
:ohwow:

Ummmmm why is her creative team so lazy?! Where's the square formats of this video so she can properly post on Twitter and IG?! Her posting the vertical/IG story asset on other platforms is not professional

very ghetto. and they still haven't updated that twitter bio.
I promise they could have just given the creative assignments to this board cuz WHEW