Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Quote from: Noni on April 29, 2020, 03:38:17 PM
What are the odds that when Brandy finally decides to release, Beyoncé and Doja drop remixes of the hottest two track out right now 
:rudone:

I'm king of sad y'all
:stressed:

When you start comparing her to others, it defeats the purpose of her releasing music in the first place. Music knows no bounds and if the music is good, people will respond to it. And people have a short attention span when it comes to music and being entertained.. they will love Lizzo,  Beyoncé, Ariana ect and then onto the next girl. If Brandy presents strong work, she can be successful right along with them.

BigDawg

Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 29, 2020, 03:42:53 PM
What are the odds that when Brandy finally decides to release, Beyoncé and Doja drop remixes of the hottest two track out right now 

I'm king of sad y'all

When you start comparing her to others, it defeats the purpose of her releasing music in the first place. Music knows no bounds and if the music is good, people will respond to it. And people have a short attention span when it comes to music and being entertained.. they will love Lizzo,  Beyoncé, Ariana ect and then onto the next girl. If Brandy presents strong work, she can be successful right along with them.
!
Yea let's live in the now, Brandy's body of work and the new that she's about to drop is in a different lane

Gilgamesh.

I mean, she had ample time and opportunity and wanted to play is safe...only to change her mind two weeks later because she saw everyone else was releasing. I don't feel bad for her at all.

The good thing is, the song slays and people want new Brandy so i don't think "other releases" are gonna hinder her much.

Noni

You guys are right! Bran will get the light that is in store for her 🔥

Le Champ

I'm king of sad y'all

!! And these are remixes. Not "new records." They might give these songs a temporary jolt, but I don't think they'll impact the success of Brandy's record at all. I actually think it's better with them coming out at the same time than it coming out earlier.

Monika

Quote from: BigDawg on April 29, 2020, 03:42:50 PM
THIS FUCKIN KNOCK IN THE BASSLINE

JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL

lmaoooooo what is this gif from?  :plzstop:
Yahudah

Ma Lo

There is really room for everyone if you think of it. Especially now since we are mostly all home it's more of a level playing field right now. The world is different so the industry will be different. 

Monika

I'm king of sad y'all

Yahudah

BigDawg

Monika

I really can't wait to hear it in full! The coins are ready, Brandy!  :-D
Yahudah

BORderline

Nhxkhxkhlhxkhckyckycoycoyc

I LOVE THAT SONG DAMNIT

Noni

Monika

That Ro James song comin' out too, right? Omgggg, this is amazing! Double Brandy!  :-D
Yahudah

Ma Lo

FRANCE