Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noni

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 29, 2020, 04:10:58 PM
Quote from: Noni on April 29, 2020, 03:38:17 PM
What are the odds that when Brandy finally decides to release, Beyoncé and Doja drop remixes of the hottest two tracks out right now?
:rudone:

I'm king of sad y'all
:stressed:

:plzstop:  Why are u sad lol

I revoke that statement

Annie

Quote from: Lee on April 29, 2020, 03:50:28 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 29, 2020, 03:42:53 PM
What are the odds that when Brandy finally decides to release, Beyoncé and Doja drop remixes of the hottest two track out right now 

I'm king of sad y'all

When you start comparing her to others, it defeats the purpose of her releasing music in the first place. Music knows no bounds and if the music is good, people will respond to it. And people have a short attention span when it comes to music and being entertained.. they will love Lizzo,  Beyoncé, Ariana ect and then onto the next girl. If Brandy presents strong work, she can be successful right along with them.

!! And these are remixes. Not "new records." They might give these songs a temporary jolt, but I don't think they'll impact the success of Brandy's record at all. I actually think it's better with them coming out at the same time than it coming out earlier.

I don't know I think the savage remix is kind of a big deal
:diddraispoot:

/.\

Musicboy88

Beyoncé is not music or a god!! No disrespect to her hustle. I hate that we have come to that with music. I feel like brandy bout to come harder this era musically an vocally

reekz

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 29, 2020, 03:46:30 PM
I mean, she had ample time and opportunity and wanted to play is safe...

Your other favs (Meg, Bey, Nick) dropped and now this is what you're giving Bran? Bet

BORderline

Y'all are acting as if there is ONE song or ONE spot available on the charts right now 

💆🏾‍♂️💆🏾‍♂️💆🏾‍♂️💆🏾‍♂️

WTF
ojocohchockhchocoycoyc

reekz

Quote from: MrMoon on April 29, 2020, 04:28:14 PM
Y'all are acting as if there is ONE song or ONE spot available on the charts right now

💆🏾‍♂️💆🏾‍♂️💆🏾‍♂️💆🏾‍♂️

WTF
ojocohchockhchocoycoyc

Have you ever seen two people in the same spot on billboards?

Le Champ

Quote from: Annie on April 29, 2020, 04:24:36 PM
Quote from: Lee on April 29, 2020, 03:50:28 PM
What are the odds that when Brandy finally decides to release, Beyoncé and Doja drop remixes of the hottest two track out right now 

I'm king of sad y'all

When you start comparing her to others, it defeats the purpose of her releasing music in the first place. Music knows no bounds and if the music is good, people will respond to it. And people have a short attention span when it comes to music and being entertained.. they will love Lizzo,  Beyoncé, Ariana ect and then onto the next girl. If Brandy presents strong work, she can be successful right along with them.

!! And these are remixes. Not "new records." They might give these songs a temporary jolt, but I don't think they'll impact the success of Brandy's record at all. I actually think it's better with them coming out at the same time than it coming out earlier.

I don't know I think the savage remix is kind of a big deal

I'm not saying it isn't a big deal, but the song has already been out. Even if it wasn't, I don't see how this has anything to do with Brandy's release dbdnnd

Monika

Baby Mama AND Plan B? Haha, damn, I'm ready!
Yahudah

BigDawg

Quote from: Monika on April 29, 2020, 04:30:34 PM
Baby Ma'ma AND Plan B? Haha, damn, I'm ready!
The way the shit has a ring to it is EPIC

:plzstop:

b7

I'm king of sad y'all

right  :dead:

This is EXCITING. And Brandy's mess hasn't leaked  :dead:

Y'all sound crazy. This is fun to me! I want EVERYONE to come back out. It's just music lmao relax

Aalumeci.

I mean I can def see DJs doing a "new SAVAGE! with BEYONCÉ. we're gonna play it every hour on the hour!" over giving Brandy all the hype. It isn't about the charts but about promo and giving it attention rolling out. 

Monika

Quote from: BigDawg on April 29, 2020, 04:31:39 PM
Quote from: Monika on April 29, 2020, 04:30:34 PM
Baby Ma'ma AND Plan B? Haha, damn, I'm ready!
The way the shit has a ring to it is EPIC

:plzstop:
i think they go together a lil bit, tho! What you think?
Yahudah

b7

Quote from: MrMoon on April 29, 2020, 04:28:14 PM

💆🏾‍♂️💆🏾‍♂️💆🏾‍♂️💆🏾‍♂️

WTF
ojocohchockhchocoycoyc
:dead:

She's still Brandy and has a hot ass song coming. All that matters

All this KNOCK arriving at one time. I'd ummm ...  feel more sorry for a Jojo here, but I'm still excited for her too

Le Champ

BigDawg

Quote from: 1RIG on April 29, 2020, 04:32:11 PM

I'm king of sad y'all

right  :dead:

This is EXCITING. And Brandy's mess hasn't leaked  :dead:

Y'all sound crazy. This is fun to me! I want EVERYONE to come back out. It's just music lmao relax