Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

Seven

The "Yeahh, yeah yeah" at the very end of the song is somewhat reminiscent of the opening up of her live show, leading into "I Thought"

Harlem

BITCH!
BITCH!!!!!!
BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS FUCKIN ITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M-Rocka

Sovereign.

Harlem, you know Chris and JaQuel snapped on the choreo 🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿

Seven

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
For those of us who couldn't wait to listen, just a friendly reminder. Tomorrow, let's remember to delete the bootleg and stream/download the official version so that sis gets her streams counted!

Harlem

THIS SONG!!!!! FUCKIN SLAPPPPSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

HER TONE
HER CHOICES
HER AD LIBS
THE MESSAGE
THE CHORUS
THE BEAT AND ITS SWITCHES
MOTHER FUCKIN CHANCE AND HIS FLOW!!!!!!

LIKE IS SHE DEADASS?!?!?!?!?!

#Mu7

April 30, 2020, 11:25:18 AM #1883 Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 11:30:22 AM by The Mu Edition
BRANDY GOT IT THE FUCK Right!! THIS IS GIVING ME SITTING IN MY ROOM MEETS PUT IT DOWN MEETS I WANNA BE DOWN.

MEETS I'M FUCKING BACK BITCHES!!!!!!  I STAN, I STAN, I STAN!!! STARS WE GOTS WORK TO DO. TAKE HER TO THE TOP 10 ON ITUNES MAIN TOMORROW. LET'S WELCOME HER BACK PROPERLY!

Harlem

HIT BOY YOU CUTE ASS CALI NIGGA!!!!! YOU FUCKIN DID THAT!!!!!!!!

I hope he got more placements and Camper better fuckin BRING IT!!!!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I'm feeling this joint. It has more potential than put it down 
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Harlem

I'm sorry I see why they waited, I would've paused during Corona too like hold up we ain't dropping this HEAT during this crisis!!!!!

Damn I want a fuckin PERFORMANCE NOW!!!!!

Le Champ

Quote from: Seven on April 30, 2020, 11:25:04 AM
For those of us who couldn't wait to listen, just a friendly reminder. Tomorrow, let's remember to delete the bootleg and stream/download the official version so that sis gets her streams counted!
!!!!!

Harlem

THE WAY SHE GONNA HAVE THE HOOD ON HER SHOULDERS!!!!!!

You better TARGET the female audience, make yourself relatable with this message, and give these single mothers something to live for and bop to!!!!!!!!!

Heated🔥

Quote from: Lee on April 30, 2020, 11:29:52 AM
Quote from: Seven on April 30, 2020, 11:25:04 AM
!!!!!