Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandyFromTheFuture

i remember people always used to say how Brandy needs a song that resonates with her female audience. This is definitely it! What kinda anthem??!!

The definition

Brandy is the only one who can sing so effortlessly on a beat.... The vocals are amazing, the song is a HIT! 

Le Champ

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on April 30, 2020, 05:05:25 PM
i remember people always used to say how Brandy needs a song that resonates with her female audience. This is definitely it! What kinda anthem??!!

!!!
The ladies will love this, especially bvy mamuhs  :howfestive:

FRANCE

2 more hrs of work and I can get back into STAN MODE

Geeeesh

Le Champ

Y'all, I have to confess, when I heard the song had some knock, I didn't think she would top PID (even tho some ppl didn't use). I was almost nervous about her even trying to release a "catchy" song.
Bran showed my ass :stressed:

Noni

Now let Kylie Jenner play this in a story and see it blow up 

Eh...

Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 30, 2020, 04:57:54 PM
What sense does it make wasting time reporting it when the song comes out tonight?

From my understanding the song is out just not here so is it technically even a leak? But it's only a few more hours the people who are gonna buy the song is still gonna buy it only problem is the missed streams from people already listening to it like crazy before they can stream the official
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Heated🔥

Le Champ

Is it weird that I kinda can't wait to see Monica stan? dskldsklnd

lovechild

Yeah the we don't do it all by "ourselves" is missing .. come on now mixers!! Get my girl shit right 

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Noni on April 30, 2020, 05:10:08 PM
Now let Kylie Jenner play this in a story and see it blow up

or they can use it in tiktok

Le Champ

Quote from: lovechild on April 30, 2020, 05:13:11 PM
Yeah the we don't do it all by "ourselves" is missing .. come on now mixers!! Get my girl shit right

I don't see how y'all can't tell that that was intentional ksdjndjsnd
it's a part of her flow...it's not cutoff lol
Have y'all ever heard a Toni Braxton song? She does this mess all the time kldkfsmf

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Lee on April 30, 2020, 05:14:36 PM
Quote from: lovechild on April 30, 2020, 05:13:11 PM

I don't see how y'all can't tell that that was intentional ksdjndjsnd
it's a part of her flow...it's not cutoff lol
Have y'all ever heard a Toni Braxton song? She does this mess all the time kldkfsmf

:plzstop:

FRANCE

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 30, 2020, 05:14:11 PM
Quote from: LF on April 30, 2020, 04:55:08 PM
Kipp, there are WAAAAAYYYY too many links of the song on YouTube for the song. They need to be deleted. Why is Brandy's team not on this?

Report them lol.
To be honest I don't think they are focused on that yet.   Don't think it's a priority in

I don't think it makes sense for them to be going crazy with snatching  them until the official song is on YouTube,  then having one place for stream counts.

Yeah, makes sense