Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: TriBeCa on April 30, 2020, 07:35:09 PM

I wonder why they made changes to the song. In my opinion it sounded better like this.

Well this is part of the reasons sharing songs is not cool

The newness of the songs has to wear off  to think clearly
About how u like how it sounds long term on wax

I think her first instinct was right  for the bsection
I like how the how the sentence ends without cutting off
Listeners get so bored tho so i understand keeping the ear engaged

But this sounds like she was just in a creative space on the demo

Sometimes that space cant be recreated sometimes it can

These changes didnt make or break the song

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Keionte

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 30, 2020, 09:18:09 PM
Quote from: Keionte on April 30, 2020, 09:15:57 PM
Quote from: Fuck it! on April 30, 2020, 09:14:07 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 30, 2020, 09:11:22 PM
Quote from: Fuck it! on April 30, 2020, 07:57:52 PM
I don't even know what to say about the song. She came with the vocals but something's missing. Just my opinion. I

:uhh:
My opinion.
You're a little older so I can see why you say that.. BUT she's trying to attract a newer and more youthful audience.

You understand, right luv?  :-P

Man I'm 30.

Love again is DOPE!  But releasing Love Again as a first single
Would have gave the Impression that  she was going the route of other female artist that shall remain nameless:  chasing urban AC this song is proof brandy is that bitch.   She can do it all and effortlessly

You don't gotta explain it to me, I get it and agree with you. I wasn't a big fan of the song... especially after him coming back from a MASSIVE hit like Best Part? It just didnt compare.

Baby Mama is perfect

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 30, 2020, 09:19:37 PM
Quote from: Fuck it! on April 30, 2020, 09:16:46 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 30, 2020, 09:13:26 PM
Quote from: Fuck it! on April 30, 2020, 08:38:02 PM
She should've just made "Love Again" the first single. It's a far better song.

Wahhhhh!!!!!

No offense but can u just try to minimize the negativity it's been 8 years.

U don't like it cool but sway to the beat in the back of the room so we can have out joy lol
It's not negativity. I'm giving my own opinion on how I feel about the song. It's cool that you are in love with the song good for you. I'm just not sold on it yet. I'm still listening to it. So back the fuck off.

Back off?   Lol pipe down bro!  Why u always so snippy!

It's Be7 first single Release day.  So I'm going to be nice and bow out of this one.

God bless u
Bless you too.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Keionte

Quote from: Fuck it! on April 30, 2020, 09:21:00 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 30, 2020, 09:19:37 PM
Quote from: Fuck it! on April 30, 2020, 09:16:46 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 30, 2020, 09:13:26 PM
Quote from: Fuck it! on April 30, 2020, 08:38:02 PM
She should've just made "Love Again" the first single. It's a far better song.

Wahhhhh!!!!!

No offense but can u just try to minimize the negativity it's been 8 years.

U don't like it cool but sway to the beat in the back of the room so we can have out joy lol
It's not negativity. I'm giving my own opinion on how I feel about the song. It's cool that you are in love with the song good for you. I'm just not sold on it yet. I'm still listening to it. So back the fuck off.

Back off?   Lol pipe down bro!  Why u always so snippy!

It's Be7 first single Release day.  So I'm going to be nice and bow out of this one.

God bless u
Bless you too.

No reach out and touch your neighbor

Monika

I can't wait to hear it! I love the beat so much!  Ugh, and the KNOCK! She sounds so beautiful when she says "Only kinda first real love".  :'(

That's the only part I've heard! Well, untill tomorrow guys! Don't wanna ruin the moment for me reading the comments! Goodnight!  :-D
Yahudah

Monika

Yahudah

Le Champ

Dddd
I saw somebody saying something similar on Twitter, but said the "Coldplay/Magic" route is the one Brandy should've taken. Whew...so glad Bran is following her own gut this time

Heated🔥

Quote from: Lee on April 30, 2020, 09:33:38 PM
Dddd
I saw somebody saying something similar on Twitter, but said the "Coldplay/Magic" route is the one Brandy should've taken. Whew...so glad Bran is following her own gut this time
nmnnxxgjjbb

fedswatchin

Brandy fuckin destroyed Magic tho. Literally made me stop playing Coldplay's version

A Fucking singer :stressed: 

FRANCE

Yeah, not everybody is gonna love the song. Some ppl were going UP for Freedom Rings (the same ones who dont like Baby Mama) and I never rly liked that song at all. Havent listened to it since the month it came out. Its just diff ppl's taste. All that matters to me is that I love it. I like that the folks in here who dont like it have expressed their opinions respectfully. And will still support. Let ppl have their opinions.

BRockaBaby

Sometimes I feel like the people who don't like it are feeling that way because it's coming from brandy.  People have grown to expect a specific "sound" from her so when she doesn't give that it's an automatic "mmmm idk" 

but if you really just look at the song and the delivery and the package of the song itself...I mean it's pretty fire.