Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: TriBeCa on April 30, 2020, 07:35:09 PM

I wonder why they made changes to the song. In my opinion it sounded better like this.

I love this.
BRANDY

BRockaBaby

Quote from: LF on April 30, 2020, 09:39:54 PM
Yeah, not everybody is gonna love the song. Some ppl were going UP for Freedom Rings (the same ones who dont like Baby Mama) and I never rly liked that song at all. Havent listened to it since the month it came out. Its just diff ppl's taste. All that matters to me is that I love it. I like that the folks in here who dont like it have expressed their opinions respectfully. And will still support. Let ppl have their opinions.

!!!

Le Champ

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 30, 2020, 09:35:55 PM
Quote from: Lee on April 30, 2020, 09:33:38 PM
Dddd
I saw somebody saying something similar on Twitter, but said the "Coldplay/Magic" route is the one Brandy should've taken. Whew...so glad Bran is following her own gut this time

And rocked the world to sleep.

The entire world is shut down and they want a lullaby to bring about the end of times lol

She has a BOP,  an anthem or sorts.

Folk will have to deal
:cheerup:

Bran really did just give us a HIT huh  :cheerup:
People also thought PID wasn't a good single...and it did really good. I think this has the potential to be even bigger.
:cheerup: :cheerup: :cheerup:

Rxxf

BRANDY

lovechild

Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 30, 2020, 08:40:18 PM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on April 30, 2020, 08:30:36 PM
Love the song but I'm just wondering where is the music countdown for the single. I mean she went all out postings for Freedom
Rings. Like where is the energy!! Smh

This I do agree with. The setup around freedom rings was so much better and that wasn't even a serious single.

Hoping tomorrow and going forward they really bring the energy and promo. Looking forward to the interviews to come and the video!

Harlem

Quote from: Sovereign. on April 30, 2020, 09:37:09 PM
I hope this takes over TikTok seriously.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need JaQuel, Chris or Bankhead to come up with a challenge for this song... hopefully there's a dance from the video people wanna mimic

#Mu7

Quote from: Lee on April 30, 2020, 09:43:47 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 30, 2020, 09:35:55 PM
Quote from: Lee on April 30, 2020, 09:33:38 PM
Dddd
I saw somebody saying something similar on Twitter, but said the "Coldplay/Magic" route is the one Brandy should've taken. Whew...so glad Bran is following her own gut this time

And rocked the world to sleep.

The entire world is shut down and they want a lullaby to bring about the end of times lol

She has a BOP,  an anthem or sorts.

Folk will have to deal
:cheerup:

Bran really did just give us a HIT huh  :cheerup:
People also thought PID wasn't a good single...and it did really good. I think this has the potential to be even bigger.
:cheerup: :cheerup: :cheerup:

I agree

BRockaBaby

Quote from: lovechild on April 30, 2020, 09:52:13 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 30, 2020, 08:40:18 PM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on April 30, 2020, 08:30:36 PM
Love the song but I'm just wondering where is the music countdown for the single. I mean she went all out postings for Freedom
Rings. Like where is the energy!! Smh

This I do agree with. The setup around freedom rings was so much better and that wasn't even a serious single.

Hoping tomorrow and going forward they really bring the energy and promo. Looking forward to the interviews to come and the video!

I mean maverick hasn't posted
EOne hasn't posted
Chance retweeted once or twice I think

Like it's just so weird

Bigmacthawoppa

Yeah, not everybody is gonna love the song. Some ppl were going UP for Freedom Rings (the same ones who dont like Baby Mama) and I never rly liked that song at all. Havent listened to it since the month it came out. Its just diff ppl's taste. All that matters to me is that I love it. I like that the folks in here who dont like it have expressed their opinions respectfully. And will still support. Let ppl have their opinions.

Whew yeah anyone who prefers Freedom Screams over this is not a true Brandy fan imo

#Mu7

#Mu7

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 30, 2020, 09:58:25 PM

Whew yeah anyone who prefers Freedom Screams over this is not a true Brandy fan imo

!!!