Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REALucid

I see this is turning into an A&R session so imma head out  :melmel:
Used to write our names in car fog

Heated🔥

Lee I get what you're saying but apparently you're not getting what me and Romero are saying.

I'm excited and I'm so so happy that we're finally getting a single tonight.

But I still can't act like communication isn't a problem and hasn't been for years.

We want to promote and help our girl win but we can't if we dunno anything at all.

That's all I'm saying.

Cuban0

Quote from: Troye on April 30, 2020, 10:54:08 PM
Does anyone here know what steaming platform is best ? I have tidals but I wanna stream the mess all night of courSe can I put it on a repeat mess out or what.?

Spotify

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Cuban0 on April 30, 2020, 10:54:43 PM
Does anyone here know what steaming platform is best ? I have tidals but I wanna stream the mess all night of courSe can I put it on a repeat mess out or what.?

Spotify

Tidal sound quality is better but I'll get it for bran but how do we get the most out of the streams

Heated🔥

Quote from: Lee on April 30, 2020, 10:53:53 PM
I'm not trying to be funny, but I honestly don't see any value in her telling us when a video is dropping for a song that isn't even on iTunes yet.
Y'all acting like the video is already on YouTube and sis hasn't told us about it :dead:
im speaking overall though not just about a video.
We never know anything tbh.

Cuban0

Oh and put song in a playlist

Le Champ

Quote from: Babyface on April 30, 2020, 10:54:22 PM
Lee I get what you're saying but apparently you're not getting what me and Romero are saying.

But I still can't act like communication isn't a problem and hasn't been for years.

We want to promote and help our girl win but we can't if we dunno anything at all.

That's all I'm saying.

I definitely get what y'all are saying about communication in general...just not for this particular situation lol

I've always said Brandy needed to give her social media credentials to someone else. If anything, I would love for her team to announce when/where she's going to be doing interviews so we as fans can tune in or submit questions. I'm not concerned about a video announcement though. It feels pre-mature at THIS moment.

Gilgamesh.

That's all I'm saying.

And rather than waiting 3 months into the era when we're all frustrated and begging Silent for info i'd rather let it known it looks sloppy from on the set. We've done this dance so many times, and it always ends the same way.

I LOVE THE SONG. I think my posts in here prove that. But the cracks are showing alreayd imo. I hope i'm wrong, honestly I do.

Heated🔥

Cuban0

Sovereign.

I'm hopeful that the BET Awards will take place but....one can only hope. I'm imaging this performance LIVE argggh

Heated🔥

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 30, 2020, 10:56:53 PM

That's all I'm saying.

And rather than waiting 3 months into the era when we're all frustrated and begging Silent for info i'd rather let it known it looks sloppy from on the set. We've done this dance so many times, and it always ends the same way.

I LOVE THE SONG. I think my posts in here prove that. But the cracks are showing alreayd imo. I hope i'm wrong, honestly I do.
exactly.
I really hope something changes.

Le Champ

Quote from: Sovereign. on April 30, 2020, 10:59:05 PM
I'm hopeful that the BET Awards will take place but....one can only hope. I'm imaging this performance LIVE argggh

!!!
Even if they push it back...I just know she and Chance would light the stage tf UP
:flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: