Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on April 30, 2020, 11:11:19 PM
Quote from: Babyface on April 30, 2020, 10:39:07 PM
I'm still annoyed that we not getting the information directly from her mouth but I guess.
bby she posted it on her instagram page today  :unsure:

The date and time
i know bvy
But the day of?
Chhhbghjnnjj

Heated🔥

GLOCK

Jcjdjdjd 
Carey it ain't gone make no difference king 
everyone's talking about it 
she did what she needed to do tbh 

GLOCK

Quote from: Babyface on April 30, 2020, 11:26:14 PM
I wonder if she'll go live on IG tonight?
:ohwow:
im sure she's somewhere tryna shake off her nerves
This is a huge milestone

BRockaBaby

The inspiration for Baby Mama was of course my daughter and how she makes me a better person. I wanted to do a song about her and speak to all baby mama's out there that may feel like they can't make it or they can't push through, you know, if you use your child as an inspiration you can do anything and I want to everybody to feel that. I have to give Chance The Rapper a huge shout out, he spit a really really dope verse on it and I'm so pleased with it.  -- Love, Brandy

BRockaBaby

The inspiration for Baby Mama was of course my daughter and how she makes me a better person. I wanted to do a song about her and speak to all baby mama's out there that may feel like they can't make it or they can't push through, you know, if you use your child as an inspiration you can do anything and I want to everybody to feel that. I have to give Chance The Rapper a huge shout out, he spit a really really dope verse on it and I'm so pleased with it.  -- Love, Brandy

Le Champ

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on April 30, 2020, 11:27:47 PM
This is a huge milestone

!!
legal battles, alleged health issues, devastating losses. So many trials that she could have used to justify quitting. But she pushed through and it's finally here. I'm so proud  :stressed:

GLOCK

Quote from: Lee on April 30, 2020, 11:30:37 PM
Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on April 30, 2020, 11:27:47 PM
This is a huge milestone

!!
legal battles, alleged health issues, devastating losses. So many trials that she could have used to justify quitting. But she pushed through and it's finally here. I'm so proud  :stressed:
but she made it through
Oof
I'm ready to PURCHASE  :gorlonfire:

Le Champ

Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 30, 2020, 11:28:24 PM

this website is tacky af. So glad not too many people will be visiting sd,m fsf

Beautiful message though!

fedswatchin

GLOCK

Yeah LOLZ no one cares about artist websites in 2020 :omf:

she will be totally fine 

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Lee on April 30, 2020, 11:36:14 PM

I just sent it Sonja. I've had enough. Like this is so ridiculous for a LEGEND and I don't want to hear no excuses from anyone in here about just focus on the music. When you love someone as much as I love Bran, you want to see things IN ORDER. This is beyond just mistakes or lack of attention to detail, this is just pure negligence at this point. It's embarrassing. If I were Bran, I'd be embarrassed.

BRockaBaby

And it's not just the website.....

But anyway.....#BabyMama in 20 minutes 

GLOCK

Y'all should get over that website 
no one cares when u really think about it 
it's just something pointless to be mad about 

no one is checking that shit Foreal. Especially as long she keeps her social media up to date 

Le Champ

Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 30, 2020, 11:37:40 PM
Quote from: Lee on April 30, 2020, 11:36:14 PM

I just sent it Sonja. I've had enough. Like this is so ridiculous for a LEGEND and I don't want to hear no excuses from anyone in here about just focus on the music. When you love someone as much as I love Bran, you want to see things IN ORDER. This is beyond just mistakes or lack of attention to detail, this is just pure negligence at this point. It's embarrassing. If I were Bran, I'd be embarrassed.

take a stand then  :raycharles2urmess:

But I agree, for an artist of her caliber, this quality is unacceptable. This website looks like a BlackPlanet page from 2004. Brandy's giving us great music. The least others could do is make sure the quality of their work matches it.