Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demm_

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on April 30, 2020, 11:54:54 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 30, 2020, 11:54:31 PM
Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on April 30, 2020, 11:27:47 PM
Quote from: Babyface on April 30, 2020, 11:26:14 PM
I wonder if she'll go live on IG tonight?
:ohwow:
im sure she's somewhere tryna shake off her nerves
This is a huge milestone

She looking over the video lol
get it right Queen  :ohwow:
I love that she has her hand in EVERYTHING. Take ownership, Queen!

Le Champ

BRockaBaby

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 30, 2020, 11:55:54 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 30, 2020, 11:37:40 PM
Quote from: Lee on April 30, 2020, 11:36:14 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 30, 2020, 11:28:24 PM
The inspiration for Baby Mama was of course my daughter and how she makes me a better person. I wanted to do a song about her and speak to all baby mama's out there that may feel like they can't make it or they can't push through, you know, if you use your child as an inspiration you can do anything and I want to everybody to feel that. I have to give Chance The Rapper a huge shout out, he spit a really really dope verse on it and I'm so pleased with it.  -- Love, Brandy

this website is tacky af. So glad not too many people will be visiting sd,m fsf

Beautiful message though!

I just sent it Sonja. I've had enough. Like this is so ridiculous for a LEGEND and I don't want to hear no excuses from anyone in here about just focus on the music. When you love someone as much as I love Bran, you want to see things IN ORDER. This is beyond just mistakes or lack of attention to detail, this is just pure negligence at this point. It's embarrassing. If I were Bran, I'd be embarrassed.

What u say!?  I hope u were respectful she is not taking any prisoners tonight lol

Always. I just let her know it's not legible and I'm available to assist if they need it. It was sincere.

Rxxf

BRANDY

Sovereign.

Baby, it's the final chorus that so damn CLIMATIC and EXTRA as hell :kii: whew bitch! 

BRockaBaby