Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Bish

Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 09:43:39 AM
ooh shit dllddldfdf

he asked her to rank her albums. she said NSN, Full moon and then Afro

Then she said she'd love to see Rodney battle someone in these IG battles and he asked her if she'd ever battle someone, and she said "idk ...  depends on who it is. im not that competitive tho"

:sup:

:kii: idk why this is sending me!!

Le Champ

Quote from: 89 on May 01, 2020, 09:45:08 AM
well come on Rollout
none of this was possible on March 27th!

It wasn't...because Rona was new, a major headline and the only thing people were concerned about.
Things are returning to normal...perfect timing queen
:feelinmyself:

BigDawg

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 01, 2020, 09:42:32 AM
...didn't Fantasia and Bran work something out after that other song got scrapped?
Tasia would be dope on the remix down the line, especially since she has a song of the same title.

b7

RAY7

Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 09:48:16 AM
well come on Rollout

It wasn't...because Rona was new, a major headline and the only thing people were concerned about.
yea with up to a million cases in the US
its definitely getting back to normal and no longer a major headline! :cheerup:

Le Champ

I'm so glad this is happening NOW.
She would have gotten eclipsed if it would have happened any sooner. Divine timing.
And right in time for Mothers Day.
lets go Bran :stressed:

Bish

I gotta live with it longer but this may be my favorite Brandy first single choice after TBIM 

I instantly loved it like I did PID, but this song is so much cleaner than PID.

Scott.

Quote from: LF on April 30, 2020, 09:39:54 PM
Yeah, not everybody is gonna love the song. Some ppl were going UP for Freedom Rings (the same ones who dont like Baby Mama) and I never rly liked that song at all. Havent listened to it since the month it came out. Its just diff ppl's taste. All that matters to me is that I love it. I like that the folks in here who dont like it have expressed their opinions respectfully. And will still support. Let ppl have their opinions.
!

RAY7

So glad Bran is out now
with Beyonce, Trey, Meg, Drake, Jojo all out at the same time
shes definitely in the forefront!

Bish

Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 09:51:09 AM
I'm so glad this is happening NOW.
She would have gotten eclipsed if it would have happened any sooner. Divine timing.
And right in time for Mothers Day.
lets go Bran :stressed:
I wish it had come out a little bit earlier to have time to grow before Mother's Day.

But I can still see the baby muvuh's getting their life on muvuh's day 6 feet apart :gotchafag:

Le Champ

Quote from: 89 on May 01, 2020, 09:50:18 AM
Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 09:48:16 AM
well come on Rollout

yea with up to a million deaths in the US
its definitely getting back to normal and no longer a major headline! :cheerup:

keep the sarcastic bullshit Ray
Her team made the right decision. Clearly other people put their mess on hold, too.
States are reopening, people are returning to work... that's a FACT.
Releasing in a climate when the mess was brand new would have been a dumb decision.

It doesn't matter tho...you're not on her team so things happened as they should have...lol

Kaeli.

Bish

Quote from: Scott. on May 01, 2020, 09:52:46 AM
Quote from: LF on April 30, 2020, 09:39:54 PM
Yeah, not everybody is gonna love the song. Some ppl were going UP for Freedom Rings (the same ones who dont like Baby Mama) and I never rly liked that song at all. Havent listened to it since the month it came out. Its just diff ppl's taste. All that matters to me is that I love it. I like that the folks in here who dont like it have expressed their opinions respectfully. And will still support. Let ppl have their opinions.
!

I didn't care for Freedom Rings or Beggin and Pleading at all. I listened to both a couple times and put them away.

And I'm not even crazy about uptempo Bran but this song is IT