Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: BigDawg on May 01, 2020, 11:03:13 AM
Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 10:57:15 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on May 01, 2020, 10:55:47 AM
Quote from: Glock's BabyMama on May 01, 2020, 10:26:50 AM
Quote from: Noni on May 01, 2020, 10:25:14 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 01, 2020, 10:16:25 AM
Was waiting on their stupid asses to share this.

These comments  :uhh:
why even read them 🤦🏾‍♀️🙄
Right, TSR pigeons are so miserable and hateful. They don't like anything. They just posted Lil Future's new hairdo pic and they are dragging this lil kid.

!!!
It's literally a dwelling place for the miserable dssfsdf
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
:plzstop:

They could post a pic praising Jennifer Hudson and the majority of the comments will be "Beyonce could never"

Fuck them on everything tbh

Queen is BACK and with a smash, whether them lil nigglets like it or not

wow yea
:lopsided: :lopsided:

Noni

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 01, 2020, 11:00:10 AM
Noni, don't let those comments affect you bby. They all look like they have Corona and they have to live with that being home and probably unemployed.:plzstop:

:dead:

Rxxf

Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 11:10:53 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on May 01, 2020, 11:03:13 AM
Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 10:57:15 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on May 01, 2020, 10:55:47 AM
Quote from: Glock's BabyMama on May 01, 2020, 10:26:50 AM
Quote from: Noni on May 01, 2020, 10:25:14 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 01, 2020, 10:16:25 AM
Was waiting on their stupid asses to share this.

These comments  :uhh:
why even read them 🤦🏾‍♀️🙄
Right, TSR pigeons are so miserable and hateful. They don't like anything. They just posted Lil Future's new hairdo pic and they are dragging this lil kid.

!!!
It's literally a dwelling place for the miserable dssfsdf
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
:plzstop:

They could post a pic praising Jennifer Hudson and the majority of the comments will be "Beyonce could never"

Fuck them on everything tbh

Queen is BACK and with a smash, whether them lil nigglets like it or not

wow yea
:lopsided: :lopsided:
BRANDY

Demm_

M-Rocka

Y'all, Brandy and this fucking skin. I hope more skin endorsements are on the way as well.  :stressed:

Kalifornia.

Thanx4Nothin

Honestly This song took me at least 5 listens before I actually liked it.  :'(

It's a lot to take in at once, The song is very busy, too many different melodies, too many background vocals, too many vocal stacks and layerings, too many beat changes, too many adlibs, and it's very over produced!

Should've kept the production simple and straight forward. Less is more Brandy!!!! save those backgrounds and harmonies for special moments in the song don't place them all over the track.

Should've kept the rhythm she sang in when she first opened the song "only kinda first real love...."

The song is very wordy and some of the words don't fit well and seem misplaced and you can't understand half of what she is saying.

I can always tell when brandy has had her hands in the pot when comes to writing and producing because the entire song will sound like background vocals.

It's catchy tho and it could be hit stil love my Brandy tho  :blush:

TriBeCa

Quote from: KippDaddy on May 01, 2020, 11:21:53 AM

I haven't had a Brandy poster on my wall since I was a teenager but I will proudly hang this on my wall. Lol. This is beautiful.

lovechild

Quote from: 89 on May 01, 2020, 11:08:29 AM
new interview

Yaaas ok so he came thru... I LOVE how she described this album. Wow ... her take on what She should sound like .. we are about to be in heaven ... I guess she ain't giving the date

Seven

Can one of the moderators please create a new thread to place all of the interviews in one place? It's hard combing through all the pages looking for interviews.