Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 09:08:43 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 09:06:22 PM
Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 09:05:55 PM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on May 01, 2020, 09:04:31 PM
I played Baby Mama several times and I just can't get n2 it for some reason. Yes I did purchase. I do wanna see the video BEST BELIVE!

I'm shocked the song isn't selling like I thought it would w/ all the interviews she did today. Let's be transparent for a sec if it doesn't sell or perform well there's goes a push back for the album. I truly want her to WIN and I pray the video helps give the song the push it needs.

huh?
Bran kinda reached the top #5 on iTunes R&B
and top #30 on main

That's kinda a BOOK if you ask me
:kii: :kii: :kii:

It was released less than 24 hours ago...no video....hasn't been sent to radio...and still sitting on top of these charts with all the traffic of these big names but.. "not performing!"

sldakjnlkafd
:plzstop:

She's fine, guys. I haven't looked at the charts because I'm sure it'll fluctuate but she definitely ain't flopping

It's iTunes either way. The streams is where she tends to do really really well these days

b7

Quote from: Ghan's fuckin slave on May 01, 2020, 09:11:06 PM
i likes tah fight

n worship ghan :woohoo:
ggxhhxhdhjdjfjfjf

I know u were so happy to hear some real lyrics over some hard hitting KNOCK  :kii: you are one of the first people i thought of

I'm glad you waited to hear it instead of listening to snippets. You were right to wait

b7

Some scenes are like two weeks apart and it might be obvious. I know she wasn't feeling well and they had to reschedule those shoots but the first time around, they got things done quickly to work around Chance's schedule

I'm glad he was able to do the video and I'm glad she didn't force herself to shoot the entire video in that one day.

lovechild

So nervous I feel like this my song!! Lol like god I just want everyone to love it. It's been so long!! This is a perfect first single!! Can't wait for the album!

b7

Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 09:16:28 PM
Some scenes are like two weeks apart and it might be obvious. I know she wasn't feeling well and they had to reschedule those shoots but the first time around, they got things done quickly to work around Chance's schedule

I'm glad he was able to do the video and I'm glad she didn't force herself to shoot the entire video in that one day.
100% fact btw

b7

Quote from: lovechild on May 01, 2020, 09:17:01 PM
So nervous I feel like this my song!! Lol like god I just want everyone to love it. It's been so long!! This is a perfect first single!! Can't wait for the album!
Shhdhdjdjjdndnd right

I'm excited for the album too. I'm never nervous about her 1st singles like i am for the follow ups tho  :kii:

That's when things used to go left. I'm excited to see what SHE chose

lovechild

Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 09:18:18 PM
Shhdhdjdjjdndnd right

I'm excited for the album too. I'm never nervous about her 1st singles like i am for the follow ups tho  :kii:

So true!! She should let us choose . I wonder what she was getting ready to shoot before Rona

Le Champ

Quote from: lovechild on May 01, 2020, 09:26:40 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 09:18:18 PM
Shhdhdjdjjdndnd right

So true!! She should let us choose . I wonder what she was getting ready to shoot before Rona
Bran fans are a bit MENT and all over the place. I remember people advocating for some HORRIBLE choices for Two Eleven AND Human.
I hope she lets radio decide...they started picking up DYK and WYLA...that shoulda been a sign to the label

RatherBe

I made me a playlist and its literally Baby Mama and Savage Remix tugging each other back and forth for about an hour lol

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

I played Baby Mama several times and I just can't get n2 it for some reason. Yes I did purchase. I do wanna see the video BEST BELIVE!

I'm shocked the song isn't selling like I thought it would w/ all the interviews she did today. Let's be transparent for a sec if it doesn't sell or perform well there's goes a push back for the album. I truly want her to WIN and I pray the video helps give the song the push it needs.

huh?
and top #30 on main

We must b looking @ two different iTunes. I expected her to be # 1 on R&B and at least Top 20 on main. She's Brandy I'm sure I'm not the only one who expected her to b higher.

RatherBe

Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on May 01, 2020, 09:34:05 PM

huh?
and top #30 on main

We must b looking @ two different iTunes. I expected her to be # 1 on R&B and at least Top 20 on main. She's Brandy I'm sure I'm not the only one who expected her to b higher.
uhhhhhh do you not see the clash of the titans that's happening on all these charts?

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 09:04:55 PM
Quote from: Gifted. on May 01, 2020, 08:36:39 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 08:33:47 PM
Brandy is hitting these fucking moves dndnfnf i wish she didn't have that suit on so u could REALLY see but that little snippet they put out is just enough

Don't judge the video based on that.
:ohwow:

n

Why?

There's not much more to it.
...  for you, and that's fine. We know how you feel babe

It's not a Ciara level video but it's better than her last work. It's just a fun video, nothing more. Why're you so ... on edge these days?
Lash him a bit. Like, how much can you beat a dead horse?
:mmywheresddy:

b7

Quote from: AJ on May 01, 2020, 09:30:04 PM
I made me a playlist and its literally Baby Mama and Savage Remix tugging each other back and forth for about an hour lol
!!!!! they actually go VERY nicely together

reminds me of 2016 when Bey had me leaning to Daddy lessons and Bran had beggin n pleadin
:kii:

they are more similar than people realize in terms of the sounds they love and gravitate toward. Just two totally different approaches of course. i stan them both