Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on May 01, 2020, 09:34:05 PM
Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 09:05:55 PM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on May 01, 2020, 09:04:31 PM
I played Baby Mama several times and I just can't get n2 it for some reason. Yes I did purchase. I do wanna see the video BEST BELIVE!

I'm shocked the song isn't selling like I thought it would w/ all the interviews she did today. Let's be transparent for a sec if it doesn't sell or perform well there's goes a push back for the album. I truly want her to WIN and I pray the video helps give the song the push it needs.

huh?
Bran kinda reached the top #5 on iTunes R&B
and top #30 on main

That's kinda a BOOK if you ask me

We must b looking @ two different iTunes. I expected her to be # 1 on R&B and at least Top 20 on main. She's Brandy I'm sure I'm not the only one who expected her to b higher.

She reached 27 sdnjkldsn
And Doja and Nicki are sitting at #1 on R&B  :plzstop:

I'm sorry, Brandy has been gone for EIGHT years. Let's be realistic. She has to work her way back into the game. The fact that she was able to chart that high says A LOT.

As I said...the video hasn't come out and the song hasn't been sent to radio. Please don't predict the longterm success of a song based on ONE day klndks
This song will be around the entire summer...it isn't even close to peaking. It just came out yesterday  :plzstop:

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: AJ on May 01, 2020, 09:36:42 PM
I played Baby Mama several times and I just can't get n2 it for some reason. Yes I did purchase. I do wanna see the video BEST BELIVE!

I'm shocked the song isn't selling like I thought it would w/ all the interviews she did today. Let's be transparent for a sec if it doesn't sell or perform well there's goes a push back for the album. I truly want her to WIN and I pray the video helps give the song the push it needs.

huh?
and top #30 on main

We must b looking @ two different iTunes. I expected her to be # 1 on R&B and at least Top 20 on main. She's Brandy I'm sure I'm not the only one who expected her to b higher.
uhhhhhh do you not see the clash of the titans that's happening on all these charts?

I definitely see my vision isn't altered...Lol

Musicboy88

I like the song it's definitely a grower in my opinion. Their definitely some moments in the song that I love. But overall it's a nice tune for the baby mamas

Le Champ

Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on May 01, 2020, 09:38:36 PM

huh?
and top #30 on main

uhhhhhh do you not see the clash of the titans that's happening on all these charts?

OK so why are you comparing Bran's record to songs that came out months ago? Savage came out in April and Say So came out in JANUARY alkjnaskd  :plzstop:
Also, they're two of the hottest artist in the game right now. Let's be REAL.
This is a marathon, not a sprint

CHOKE

It kind of sets women back a bit

But I love the beat and instrumental

Le Champ

Quote from: chokeme on May 01, 2020, 09:42:43 PM

hsdjfsdf
I don't hear the setback in Baby Mama. It's empowering af tbh
I hear a bit of setback in Savage tho
:justabit:

b7

"The music will speak for itself" is one thing that excited me.

She's not trying too hard to describe what the album is or isn't. Beautiful. 

And also:

Quote...the fact that I can still do that and get this amazing opportunity to do it all over again, that's success to me. It's like I already won because I never quit.

So many times I wanted to stop and I didn't. I think that's what success is: It's continuing to push forward and set the example. Keep moving forward and to keep going no matter what. No matter how times have changed, no matter how much this business has changed, no matter how many artists are out, I have my own unique contribution to music. As long as I stay true to that, that is successful to me.

PERIOD, BRANDY!!!!

RatherBe

Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on May 01, 2020, 09:38:36 PM

huh?
and top #30 on main

so why did you think sis was about to just plank?
she's in a good space. and I think the song will be a grower.

BRockaBaby

Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 09:45:19 PM
"The music will speak for itself" is one thing that excited me.

She's not trying too hard to describe what the album is or isn't. Beautiful. 

And also:

Quote...the fact that I can still do that and get this amazing opportunity to do it all over again, that's success to me. It's like I already won because I never quit.

So many times I wanted to stop and I didn't. I think that's what success is: It's continuing to push forward and set the example. Keep moving forward and to keep going no matter what. No matter how times have changed, no matter how much this business has changed, no matter how many artists are out, I have my own unique contribution to music. As long as I stay true to that, that is successful to me.

PERIOD, BRANDY!!!!

As long as she always has this mindset she will always do well. She has to know that she is in a league of her own.

Love queen!

b7

Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 09:44:01 PM

hsdjfsdf
I don't hear the setback in Baby Mama. It's empowering af tbh

:dead: @ uplifting independent women being a setback

But i don't mind the opinions. Get people TALKING Bran. As always Lmao!!!!

RatherBe

:uhh: the complete opposite... you know what let me get out of here.

can yall PLEASE open up the rest of the board. RIG... SOMEBODY HELP.

b7

Quote from: AJ on May 01, 2020, 09:47:36 PM

:uhh: the complete opposite... you know what let me get out of here.

can yall PLEASE open up the rest of the board. RIG... SOMEBODY HELP.
xhhxhcnjfjcjc

The girls are trolling so we can do just that, I'm sure.

I messaged King Squid earlier. Ralf and i are just mods and don't have the power to open it baby

It'll be open when they decide
:stressed: