Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

May 01, 2020, 09:49:30 PM #3840 Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 09:56:25 PM by Jumpmaanjumpmaan
Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 09:42:36 PM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on May 01, 2020, 09:38:36 PM
Quote from: AJ on May 01, 2020, 09:36:42 PM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on May 01, 2020, 09:34:05 PM
Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 09:05:55 PM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on May 01, 2020, 09:04:31 PM
I played Baby Mama several times and I just can't get n2 it for some reason. Yes I did purchase. I do wanna see the video BEST BELIVE!

I'm shocked the song isn't selling like I thought it would w/ all the interviews she did today. Let's be transparent for a sec if it doesn't sell or perform well there's goes a push back for the album. I truly want her to WIN and I pray the video helps give the song the push it needs.

huh?
Bran kinda reached the top #5 on iTunes R&B
and top #30 on main

That's kinda a BOOK if you ask me

We must b looking @ two different iTunes. I expected her to be # 1 on R&B and at least Top 20 on main. She's Brandy I'm sure I'm not the only one who expected her to b higher.
uhhhhhh do you not see the clash of the titans that's happening on all these charts?

I definitely see my vision isn't altered...Lol

OK so why are you comparing Bran's record to songs that came out months ago? Savage came out in April and Say So came out in JANUARY alkjnaskd  :plzstop:
Also, they're two of the hottest artist in the game right now. Let's be REAL.
This is a marathon, not a sprint
So ur telling me you've never seen a  song be on the charts for a couple months and a new single from a different artist take their spot? I guess I'm the only one wanting Bran to b #1...smh

b7

b7

oh its a fan made mess

Please be clear sssdsd thanks for posting though. Im sure Remy loves the song 

b7

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: AJ on May 01, 2020, 09:46:03 PM
I played Baby Mama several times and I just can't get n2 it for some reason. Yes I did purchase. I do wanna see the video BEST BELIVE!

I'm shocked the song isn't selling like I thought it would w/ all the interviews she did today. Let's be transparent for a sec if it doesn't sell or perform well there's goes a push back for the album. I truly want her to WIN and I pray the video helps give the song the push it needs.

huh?
and top #30 on main

We must b looking @ two different iTunes. I expected her to be # 1 on R&B and at least Top 20 on main. She's Brandy I'm sure I'm not the only one who expected her to b higher.
uhhhhhh do you not see the clash of the titans that's happening on all these charts?

so why did you think sis was about to just plank?
she's in a good space. and I think the song will be a grower.
I'm not saying she's not in a good place, I was just giving my opinion and I guess that's why I get for thinking she was gonna take the Crown.

CHOKE

Maybe I just don't like how she described it in the interview

If you're with the father or not you ARE a baby mama

It just kind of trivializes what a mother is a bit

But bitch am moving, shit

Le Champ

Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on May 01, 2020, 09:49:30 PM

huh?
and top #30 on main

OK so why are you comparing Bran's record to songs that came out months ago? Savage came out in April and Say So came out in JANUARY alkjnaskd  :plzstop:
So ur telling me you've never seen a  song be on the charts for a couple months and a new single from a different artist takes their spot? I guess I'm the only one wanting Bran to b #1...smh

Fndnnff
No you're the only one not being realistic.
What people are saying is that Brandy has time. This song is not gonna go away after this weekend. People get on charts and fall off moments later  :plzstop:
I'd much rather Bran have a consistent run than a "came and went" mess.

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 09:55:40 PM

huh?
and top #30 on main

So ur telling me you've never seen a  song be on the charts for a couple months and a new single from a different artist takes their spot? I guess I'm the only one wanting Bran to b #1...smh

Fndnnff
What people are saying is that Brandy has time. This song is not gonna go away after this weekend. People get on charts and fall off moments later  :plzstop:

I hear what ur saying but I'm not taking back what I said cause I meant it. Let's just see how the song does and I hope it does well.

RatherBe

huh?
and top #30 on main

this is delusion, im sorry. and its irritating. do you know what mainstream is... do you know what climate we are in as far a music? surely you did not expect brandy to come from a 8 year gap and plank on now mainstream artist like Drake, Bey, Niki or Doja or these random country and rap artist that are hot right now. She's a 90's artist making authentic r&b. I hate to sound snippy but its really not fair for you to damper the accomplishments because of this unreasonable expectation you've put on her. wake tf up and look around. read the room. everything aint about charts.

Le Champ

Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on May 01, 2020, 09:59:14 PM
Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 09:55:40 PM

huh?
and top #30 on main

Fndnnff

Let's just see how the song does

Yea and give queen more than 24 hours :feelinmyself:
Need I remind y'all that PID and the Grammy nominated Love Again took MONTHS to peak. Planking or slow burning doesn't take away from the fact that a hit is a hit.

b7

This Sirius interview with Lyndsey >>>>>>

:kii:

She did her HOMEWORK. She knows Brandy worked with most of these producers when they were just starting  :kii:

"You even worked with Kanye before he was super famous"

Brandy: "I know how to pick em hahahaha"

And this woman wants to hook her up with the lead guitarist of Red Chili peppers, who is heavily influenced by Brandy's harmonies and backgrounds. Fucking amazing. 

b7

Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 10:04:31 PM
This Sirius interview with Lyndsey >>>>>>

:kii:

She did her HOMEWORK. She knows Brandy worked with most of these producers when they were just starting  :kii:

"You even worked with Kanye before he was super famous"

Brandy: "I know how to pick em hahahaha"

And this woman wants to hook her up with the lead guitarist of Red Chili peppers, who is heavily influenced by Brandy's harmonies and backgrounds. Fucking amazing.
Also, Brandy mentioned that she and Chris Rock have the same voice doctor in New York, and that's how she found out about how much that guitarist loves her voice

I guess Chris is friends with them

Le Champ

Quote from: AJ on May 01, 2020, 10:01:31 PM

huh?
and top #30 on main

this is delusion, im sorry. and its irritating. do you know what mainstream is... do you know what climate we are in as far a music? surely you did not expect brandy to come from a 8 year gap and plank on now mainstream artist like Drake, Bey, Niki or Doja or these random country and rap artist that are hot right now. She's a 90's artist making authentic r&b. I hate to sound snippy but its really not fair for you to damper the accomplishments because of this unreasonable expectation you've put on her. wake tf up and look around. read the room. everything aint about charts.
whew