Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Ok so... how long does this board ban mess last

it's boring on here  :rudone:

BigDawg

Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 10:09:37 PM
Quote from: AJ on May 01, 2020, 10:01:31 PM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on May 01, 2020, 09:49:30 PM
Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 09:42:36 PM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on May 01, 2020, 09:38:36 PM
Quote from: AJ on May 01, 2020, 09:36:42 PM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on May 01, 2020, 09:34:05 PM
Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 09:05:55 PM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on May 01, 2020, 09:04:31 PM
I played Baby Mama several times and I just can't get n2 it for some reason. Yes I did purchase. I do wanna see the video BEST BELIVE!

I'm shocked the song isn't selling like I thought it would w/ all the interviews she did today. Let's be transparent for a sec if it doesn't sell or perform well there's goes a push back for the album. I truly want her to WIN and I pray the video helps give the song the push it needs.

huh?
Bran kinda reached the top #5 on iTunes R&B
and top #30 on main

That's kinda a BOOK if you ask me

We must b looking @ two different iTunes. I expected her to be # 1 on R&B and at least Top 20 on main. She's Brandy I'm sure I'm not the only one who expected her to b higher.
uhhhhhh do you not see the clash of the titans that's happening on all these charts?

I definitely see my vision isn't altered...Lol

OK so why are you comparing Bran's record to songs that came out months ago? Savage came out in April and Say So came out in JANUARY alkjnaskd  :plzstop:
Also, they're two of the hottest artist in the game right now. Let's be REAL.
This is a marathon, not a sprint
So ur telling me you've never seen a  song be on the charts for a couple months and a new single from a different artist takes their spot? I guess I'm the only one wanting Bran to b #1...smh
this is delusion, im sorry. and its irritating. do you know what mainstream is... do you know what climate we are in as far a music? surely you did not expect brandy to come from a 8 year gap and plank on now mainstream artist like Drake, Bey, Niki or Doja or these random country and rap artist that are hot right now. She's a 90's artist making authentic r&b. I hate to sound snippy but its really not fair for you to damper the accomplishments because of this unreasonable expectation you've put on her. wake tf up and look around. read the room. everything aint about charts.
whew

FRANCE

b7

Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 10:09:37 PM
I played Baby Mama several times and I just can't get n2 it for some reason. Yes I did purchase. I do wanna see the video BEST BELIVE!

I'm shocked the song isn't selling like I thought it would w/ all the interviews she did today. Let's be transparent for a sec if it doesn't sell or perform well there's goes a push back for the album. I truly want her to WIN and I pray the video helps give the song the push it needs.

huh?
and top #30 on main

We must b looking @ two different iTunes. I expected her to be # 1 on R&B and at least Top 20 on main. She's Brandy I'm sure I'm not the only one who expected her to b higher.
uhhhhhh do you not see the clash of the titans that's happening on all these charts?

OK so why are you comparing Bran's record to songs that came out months ago? Savage came out in April and Say So came out in JANUARY alkjnaskd  :plzstop:
So ur telling me you've never seen a  song be on the charts for a couple months and a new single from a different artist takes their spot? I guess I'm the only one wanting Bran to b #1...smh
this is delusion, im sorry. and its irritating. do you know what mainstream is... do you know what climate we are in as far a music? surely you did not expect brandy to come from a 8 year gap and plank on now mainstream artist like Drake, Bey, Niki or Doja or these random country and rap artist that are hot right now. She's a 90's artist making authentic r&b. I hate to sound snippy but its really not fair for you to damper the accomplishments because of this unreasonable expectation you've put on her. wake tf up and look around. read the room. everything aint about charts.
whew
Whew!!!!!!!

AJ in stan mode but with logic and reason >>>>>

:flamebroiled:

b7

This interview with Lyndsey on Sirius XM ...  wow.

She pretty much alluded to her parents holding her down and holding her accountable when things went left

Things that are online that she wishes she could take back. Guys if you fuck with Brandy, this is definitely the interview to listen to. Now this was real

:stressed:

BRockaBaby

Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 09:53:00 PM
oh its a fan made mess

Please be clear sssdsd thanks for posting though. Im sure Remy loves the song

That snippet I heard is fan made?

RatherBe

Le Champ

Quote from: BRockaBaby on May 01, 2020, 10:20:44 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 09:53:00 PM
oh its a fan made mess

Please be clear sssdsd thanks for posting though. Im sure Remy loves the song

That snippet I heard is fan made?
kdbs
yes...her verse from an old Wayne mixtape

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

May 01, 2020, 10:32:54 PM #3863 Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 10:35:19 PM by Jumpmaanjumpmaan

huh?
and top #30 on main

I'm not living under a rock I totally get what you're saying nor was I comparing her to anyone. Freedom Rings peaked higher on iTunes
R&B and I expected her to do that again. I'll just set back and see how everything pans out.

RATHER_g

Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 10:19:21 PM

She pretty much alluded to her parents holding her down and holding her accountable when things went left

Things that are online that she wishes she could take back. Guys if you fuck with Brandy, this is definitely the interview to listen to. Now this was real

link?
Jay_G

Quote from: Jay_g on May 01, 2020, 10:33:34 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 10:19:21 PM

link?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnhCwwSLX9A&feature=emb_title
^

Le Champ

Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on May 01, 2020, 10:32:54 PM

huh?
and top #30 on main

I'm not living under a rock I totally get what you're saying nor was I comparing her to anyone. Freedom Rings peaked higher on iTunes
R&B and I just expected her to do that again.

because of what songs were out at that time...not because Freedom Rings did "better"

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

May 01, 2020, 10:37:32 PM #3867 Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 10:38:32 PM by Jumpmaanjumpmaan
Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 10:34:29 PM

huh?
and top #30 on main

because of what songs were out at that time...not because Freedom Rings did "better"
I'm not saying it did better but she did come n #1

Le Champ

Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on May 01, 2020, 10:37:32 PM
Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 10:34:29 PM

huh?
and top #30 on main

I'm not saying it did better but she did come n #1

kjsndjks
a song going number #1 with no other viable competition is not a feat jkbsdf. and this is iTunes...not Billboard  :dead:
y'all care about the WRONG thing.
:plzstop: :plzstop:

RatherBe

please open up the board. I hate it in this section. please!