Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: Sovereign. on May 01, 2020, 11:04:58 PM
I know it's old school, but since the song impacts radio Monday, will there be a thread available to request the song like old times? The world deserves to sing along to this.

I doubt people would participate. They can't even take the GD being closed for a day  :plzstop:
I also don't know how effective those are in today's climate. I think Brandy's best shot is to continue to connect with streaming platforms and radio hosts as she's been doing. I just hope outside opens up soon. This is definitely a summer song that KNOCKS in the car and could definitely SLAP in the club.

Edge gorl

Heated🔥

BigDawg

Quote from: Sovereign. on May 01, 2020, 11:10:24 PM
Everything about this era feels effortless so far. Brandy has a lovely energy that is pure and warm and the song is fire. Some will love it, some won't. But the song has power.
That's so dope. I like the fact that she's making music that is honest and reflects the space she's in and not following a trend or being like some of these other bitches wishing they had a dick or chasing after old dick or wanting someone's dick that is dicking down some other bitch.

b7

Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 11:14:17 PM
I know it's old school, but since the song impacts radio Monday, will there be a thread available to request the song like old times? The world deserves to sing along to this.

I doubt people would participate. They can't even take the GD being closed for a day  :plzstop:
I also don't know how effective those are in today's climate. I think Brandy's best shot is to continue to connect with streaming platforms and radio hosts as she's been doing. I just hope outside opens up soon. This is definitely a summer song that KNOCKS in the car and could definitely SLAP in the club.
!!!!!!!

Sovereign.

Quote from: BigDawg on May 01, 2020, 11:53:02 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on May 01, 2020, 11:10:24 PM
Everything about this era feels effortless so far. Brandy has a lovely energy that is pure and warm and the song is fire. Some will love it, some won't. But the song has power.
That's so dope. I like the fact that she's making music that is honest and reflects the space she's in and not following a trend or being like some of these other bitches wishing they had a dick or chasing after old dick or wanting someone's dick that is dicking down some other bitch.

JJSJCJVKCKFKFLFLLFLGKCKCKDKDKDKVKVMCNCNCCNMCMCCMMCKCCKMDKSLd

Sovereign.

Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 11:14:17 PM

Shit, where two and three are gathered we can really can TURN that thang.

jtwoeleven

Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 10:51:34 PM
Quote from: 123 on May 01, 2020, 10:34:07 PM
Quote from: Jay_g on May 01, 2020, 10:33:34 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 10:19:21 PM
This interview with Lyndsey on Sirius XM ...  wow.
This was a very good interview.

She pretty much alluded to her parents holding her down and holding her accountable when things went left

Things that are online that she wishes she could take back. Guys if you fuck with Brandy, this is definitely the interview to listen to. Now this was real

:stressed:
link?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnhCwwSLX9A&feature=emb_title

b7

Quote from: jtwoeleven on May 02, 2020, 12:03:20 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 10:51:34 PM
Quote from: 123 on May 01, 2020, 10:34:07 PM
Quote from: Jay_g on May 01, 2020, 10:33:34 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 01, 2020, 10:19:21 PM
This interview with Lyndsey on Sirius XM ...  wow.
This was a very good interview.

She pretty much alluded to her parents holding her down and holding her accountable when things went left

Things that are online that she wishes she could take back. Guys if you fuck with Brandy, this is definitely the interview to listen to. Now this was real

:stressed:
link?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnhCwwSLX9A&feature=emb_title
:loose2when:

CHOKE

Are we under lockdown all weekend because it's Saturday now

:udontlookok:

LOONA.

Fjjfjf

It's not 2005