Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon

Moon

Moon

I am honestly in awe at this
the QUESTIONS >>>>

when an interviewer is a genuine fan and does their RESEARCH

monica! Kobe! Moesha! 

Moon

"Do you think you're finally getting the credit you deserve as an innovator"

Push the fucking needle a bit white kwee mddjnssnsnsn

b7

Quote from: afromoondiac on May 02, 2020, 05:35:44 AM
I am honestly in awe at this
the QUESTIONS >>>>

when an interviewer is a genuine fan and does their RESEARCH

monica! Kobe! Moesha!
!!!!!!! n

ophmani

bran really did what the fuck need to be the hell DONE. these silky ass harmonies. is it one voice? i just ...

:gorlonfire:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Dr Naomi Campbell

b7

Dr Naomi Campbell

jtwoeleven

Quote from: Glock's BabyMama on May 02, 2020, 05:59:24 AM
Yh I be up in

Ma comments

And I scroll thru

:udontlookok:

:dead: :plzstop:

I also love the "Put That on Everything" reference.

DraeDrizzl3

SDKDJSKSKSKAKAKAKSKSKAKKA

I just couldn't imagine perching on a bitch's forum AND fake stanning, but reading her down outside of this bitch. Like why are yall afraid to say how you really feel? And why not just make another board if you don't truly fuck with Brandy? :dead:

b7

Quote from: DraeDrizzl3 on May 02, 2020, 06:16:57 AM

I just couldn't imagine perching on a bitch's forum AND fake stanning, but reading her down outside of this bitch. Like why are yall afraid to say how you really feel? And why not just make another board if you don't truly fuck with Brandy? :dead:
fgggggggggggg

It's very ...  strange, but not a big deal to me. You'd think Brandy was out here shading their faves or being prejudiced/problematic or something  :dead:

She aint doin shit but minding her business and writing music. And this thread isn't about chart watching or hoping her song goes diamond lmao we're all aware of her status in the industry

People are just celebrating her return. I know sarcasm when i see it and it's definitely unnecessary and weird, but GD will be open regardless whenever the Admin wanna do it.

Which I've said multiple times  :dead:

Dr Naomi Campbell

:guys:

b7

Quote from: negro. indian. cocktail. 🍷 on May 02, 2020, 06:17:41 AM

omfg

who r u talking about? :guys:
nnnnn

Like half of the board