Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: negro. indian. cocktail. 🍷 on May 02, 2020, 06:34:24 AM
Quote from: MrMoon on May 02, 2020, 06:28:28 AM
Keep that shit closed til the video release and the the radio adds.
The gorls can live until Tuesday right?!
was thinking ok thats cute it's reopening today

but i agree.

and tell em to come see Afro to take out their frustrations.

ill gladly meet them on the block

bxhxjxjcjcjjcnfjgj

DraeDrizzl3

I'm a bit faded, but please believe I got screenshots. So suck outta my ass with a SCRAW, will see yall in the morning.
:letsmessfag:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Jdjdjdjdj the screencapped chats
:guys:
these fags are so rude and nasty

Dr Naomi Campbell

May 02, 2020, 06:56:08 AM #4023 Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 06:56:19 AM by Glock’s BabyMama
Jdjdjdjdj it's mess between the pics of dicks and someone sucking out skeet for me

BORderline

Jdjjdjdndjdjs

i don't know any of those girls tho.

dkdksjsjjsjsj

b7

b7

Quote from: negro. indian. cocktail. 🍷 on May 02, 2020, 06:30:42 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 02, 2020, 06:28:00 AM
Quote from: negro. indian. cocktail. 🍷 on May 02, 2020, 06:24:33 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 02, 2020, 06:22:46 AM
Quote from: DraeDrizzl3 on May 02, 2020, 06:16:57 AM
SDKDJSKSKSKAKAKAKSKSKAKKA

I just couldn't imagine perching on a bitch's forum AND fake stanning, but reading her down outside of this bitch. Like why are yall afraid to say how you really feel? And why not just make another board if you don't truly fuck with Brandy? :dead:
fgggggggggggg

It's very ...  strange, but not a big deal to me. You'd think Brandy was out here shading their faves or being prejudiced/problematic or something  :dead:

She aint doin shit but minding her business and writing music. And this thread isn't about chart watching or hoping her song goes diamond lmao we're all aware of her status in the industry

People are just celebrating her return. I know sarcasm when i see it and it's definitely unnecessary and weird, but GD will be open regardless whenever the Admin wanna do it.

Which I've said multiple times  :dead:
are people that pissed about general discussion being closed?  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

who the fuck is it
i honestly didn't know one day would cause such a stir  :uhh:

:diddraispoot:

:plzstop: 

I've known about it for a while but i guess Drae said fuck it  :kii:  They're really going in, i guess
who is it
ndndmc
C
C
C
C

C
C

I can imagine if u were admin right now

Ma Lo

I just couldn't imagine perching on a bitch's forum AND fake stanning, but reading her down outside of this bitch. Like why are yall afraid to say how you really feel? And why not just make another board if you don't truly fuck with Brandy? :dead:

:omgwatshappening:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Can anyone remind me how to block a user/users? Can't seem to figure it out.

Ma Lo

Wait until that video drop and that song hit the radio then we gon see what's what hating ass sneaky faggots. 

🦚

Quote from: DraeDrizzl3 on May 02, 2020, 06:33:50 AM
Quote from: dat indian nigga on May 02, 2020, 06:17:41 AM

omfg

who r u talking about? :guys:
I was gonna just leave it at niggers who post the fuck up on here on the DAILY, but fuck all of y'all. Be mad all yall want, suck my DICK.

I'm talking about Baph, Drais, Melmel ( :-/), Boomer, Sleigh, Oph, Manny and I think a few other faggots who I don't even care to name.

Now niece. I posted when I heard the song on my GODtify. Do you want me to share my same thought 20 x over?
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

Quote from: DraeDrizzl3 on May 02, 2020, 06:55:05 AM
I'm a bit faded, but please believe I got screenshots. So suck outta my ass with a SCRAW, will see yall in the morning.
:letsmessfag:

All this anger.

I'll wait for a screenshot of what Slæ said. We'd love to see it.
——————///——————-

🦚

——————///——————-