Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monika

Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: lovechild on May 02, 2020, 10:11:28 AM
Ain't depending on you!!

not gonna play it, but the still look nice!  :-D
Yahudah

CREAM.

That pant suit and the dancing...

I knew I wouldn't use those scenes 

she looks kinda stiff 🥴

but ack I'm still a lil excited 

Keionte

Quote from: CREAM. on May 02, 2020, 10:18:09 AM
That pant suit and the dancing...

I knew I wouldn't use those scenes

she looks kinda stiff 🥴

but ack I'm still a lil excited

Yeah, but I have a feeling the rest of the video is gonna be amazing

Ma Lo

I hope any stiff parts aren't noticed because a baby mama shouldn't have much rhythm right? :-/

Rxxf

She looks amazing. And I love the choreography. 
The lighting. Everything. Especially the scene with her legs out. 
BRANDY

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

May 02, 2020, 10:48:53 AM #4118 Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 10:58:38 AM by Baby Mama Shuji 🔥👶
Quote from: negro. indian. cocktail. 🍷 on May 02, 2020, 08:07:02 AM
seriously...less than 24 hours?

less than 24 fucking hours?

like faggots can come here and kii and get away from dead ass/boring ass websites they would otherwise be forced to frequent because of Brandy existing.

there would be no BrandySource without fucking BRANDY. She can't have one day about her ONLY on HER fansite?

Ya'll got the right ones at the helm who are very nice and kind now cuz otherwise GD woulda been shut the fuck down til Syria became a damn baby mama.

count ur fucking blessings

!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's one of the reasons I hardly post. Sure, Brandy has been gone for a bit. But quite a few of the girls on here aren't Brandy fans, but come and squat on a board dedicated to her religiously. To promote and stan for their faves...who ALSO are kinda absent right now. It's strange as fuck.

CREAM.

Quote from: Ntwadumela on May 02, 2020, 10:42:25 AM
I hope any stiff parts aren't noticed because a baby mama shouldn't have much rhythm right? :-/
Im screaming

Y'all are ...

An interesting bunch!

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Gifted. on May 02, 2020, 10:51:52 AM
Quote from: Baby Mama Shuji 🔥👶 on May 02, 2020, 10:48:53 AM
Quote from: negro. indian. cocktail. 🍷 on May 02, 2020, 08:07:02 AM
seriously...less than 24 hours?

less than 24 fucking hours?

like faggots can come here and kii and get away from dead ass/boring ass websites they would otherwise be forced to frequent because of Brandy existing.

there would be no BrandySource without fucking BRANDY. She can't have one day about her ONLY on HER fansite?

Ya'll got the right ones at the helm who are very nice and kind now cuz otherwise GD woulda been shut the fuck down til Syria became a damn baby mama.

count ur fucking blessings

!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's one of the reasons I hardly post. Sure, Brandy has been gone for a bit. But quite a few of the girls on here aren't Brandy fans, but come and squat on a board dedicated to her religiously. To promote and stan for their faces...who ALSO are kinda absent right now. It's strange as fuck.

Who are these "NON-FANS"?

NAME NAMES!!!!!

:)

Navyman

Quote from: Ntwadumela on May 02, 2020, 07:13:18 AM
Wait until that video drop and that song hit the radio then we gon see what's what hating ass sneaky faggots.
Wtf. Did something happen in here?  :uhh:

Sovereign.

Guys, people have their opinions. I just hope to encourage you all to enjoy it and look to the light. Brandy deserves this light. She's worked so hard and anything that's in opposition to positivity can make us forget the love majority of us have for the record. Keep streaming it, loves. 

BRockaBaby

I believe this is probably brandys most important project for many reasons so it deserves a different treatment. 

opinions are welcome sure but disrespect should not. This era should be treated a little differently IMO.