Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Sovereign. on May 02, 2020, 11:01:01 AM
Guys, people have their opinions. I just hope to encourage you all to enjoy it and look to the light. Brandy deserves this light. She's worked so hard and anything that's in opposition to positivity can make us forget the love majority of us have for the record. Keep streaming it, loves.
!!!

I personally don't love the song but I love Brandy and want her to do well so she can continue to bring the majority of her songs that I do love. I felt the same way about PID so I hope I'm in the minority again and this song does what it needs to do!

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on May 02, 2020, 02:57:52 AM
Quote from: CREAM. on May 02, 2020, 01:13:01 AM
I been listening all day

:gorlonfire:

This eargasm
bxbxjxjcjnxncnxnbc

The replay value >>>>

That's what i was PRAYING for. Forcing myself to like something Is the worst. I just can't

!!!

It's an incredible eargasm you want to have over and over again :plzstop:

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: TinaSnow on May 02, 2020, 11:04:20 AM
Quote from: Sovereign. on May 02, 2020, 11:01:01 AM
Guys, people have their opinions. I just hope to encourage you all to enjoy it and look to the light. Brandy deserves this light. She's worked so hard and anything that's in opposition to positivity can make us forget the love majority of us have for the record. Keep streaming it, loves.
!!!

I personally don't love the song but I love Brandy and want her to do well so she can continue to bring the majority of her songs that I do love. I felt the same way about PID so I hope I'm in the minority again and this song does what it needs to do!

Scram

What's up with Teedra Moses liking those shady Brandy tweets?

Sovereign.

The Shade Room is also commenting how much they love Brandy in the Brandy v. Monica post. You see how fickle the people are. The same folk expressing their disdain for "Baby Mama". You really can't give folk's opinions weight because come Monday will be the true testament to the records power as well as Brandy's. 

Monika

Yahudah

BRockaBaby

My babeh got them dreams she can touch and a voice from above she's a pearl in the rough...

might be my favorite part of the song tbqh 

Keionte

lovechild

I BE UP IN MY COMMENTS AND SCROOOooOol .. it's 1:30– 2:20 for me!!!! And that fucking acapella at the very end , the Adlibs after chance verse . The yea yeas . Who am I kidding!! The whole thing 

Cowgirl

Keionte

Quote from: TinaSnow on May 02, 2020, 11:47:25 AM
Quote from: Scram on May 02, 2020, 11:44:26 AM
Quote from: Keionte on May 02, 2020, 11:39:31 AM
Quote from: Scram on May 02, 2020, 11:26:07 AM
What's up with Teedra Moses liking those shady Brandy tweets?

where?
On Twitter. Don't know how to get them to show up here but these are the tweets she liked.

https://twitter.com/callmedollar/status/1256594701974732800?s=21

https://twitter.com/bell_taj/status/1256596588430012418?s=21

https://twitter.com/callmedollar/status/1256600742393253888?s=21
ddxnnddddndndnxndhdhdhdh

I mean, the second two are just truthful.
I kinda chuckled but lol... you will always be a baby mama if u birth a child... always mamas baby...  :letsmessfag:

CREAM.

Did Teedra get rejected for a placement or something 

ugly self 

Marilyn

Keionte

Quote from: CREAM. on May 02, 2020, 11:56:05 AM
Did Teedra get rejected for a placement or something

ugly self

Ol big bird, long nose having bitch