Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

Cowgirl

Quote from: 1RIG on May 03, 2020, 04:29:52 AM
Quote from: whatever on May 03, 2020, 04:12:20 AM
I wore this song the fuck out nnnnn

the replay value is crazy....

at first I wasn't really fuckin wit it...I think the message and seeing Bran indie and just moving and grinding on her own and the naysayers who always seem negative towards Bran (the shade room crowd) just makes me want to see her win.

shes doing indie good no matter where the song goes. I'm proud of her .  I do think she  needs a creative director who gets her but other than that I'm proud.

raido deal/Times Square billboard/Canada billboard etc I haven't seen a black indie vet move like that...
❤️
!!!! I've really been playing the song out even though i can't relate to it, obviously. I appreciate her taking a shot at another audience even if it doesn't stick

Now that really is brave and i respect it. This song definitely isn't for everyone and that's completely fine. I'm actually glad people hold Bran to such a high regard either way.

BRockaBaby

Annie

The song is catchy, I'm starting to like it more and more but I really want to hear the neptunes track tbh especially when it comes to production. I know some people say it is a grower so hopefully the vid and more spins help. There's a lot going on in BM and I wish we had a more chill slowed down version as well to really hear the vocals and lyrics. Anyways I'm glad she's back
:ohwow:

/.\

Moon

Quote from: Jayd' on May 03, 2020, 04:37:16 AM
umm so I be up
In ma comments
N when I scroll thru
:ruaided:

I guess you didn't see or imagine me somebody

:udontlookok:

KenyaMamaDoor

I'm ready for a revitalization :sobusyjetsetter: can't wait for this vid

b7

Quote from: Jayd' on May 03, 2020, 04:37:16 AM
umm so I be up
In ma comments
N when I scroll thru
:ruaided:
ncnccnvnnkkckkkvk
just tryna share the light ... cuz we gon be alright, be alright

Bvy mama
:sevynstreeter:

b7

Quote from: hewritez on May 03, 2020, 04:51:16 AM
Now I'm just listening for the backgrounds

:loose2when:
its utterly ridiculous  :kii:

Brandy mixing her own records is the best thing that could have ever happened for my own personal ears  :kii: i hear almost EVERYTHING I'd wanna hear listening to Brandy

I like that she said she wants to give a go at creating an album that represents how she hears herself and how she feels she should sound right now. That's gonna be interesting