Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZuZu

Brandy can make any song better than it is, we've seen that from the countless demos she transformed into insane songs.

Not a fan of BM at all, but she's happy she's revitalised and glowing inside and out, so that is sufficient for me.

FOR NOW!

But I know there are some SOLID cuts on their way so I'll be patient.

b7

Quote from: MrMoon on May 03, 2020, 07:54:43 PM
Not Bamb' and Zu' saying hi!!!
that stunned me! 

Brandy must really be back this time

Amazing

Quote from: 1RIG on May 03, 2020, 06:33:27 PM
Brandy isn't human so the rules don't apply the same sdddf

I have never in my life. I thought Human was her prime and then she dropped Beggin n Pleadin
:plzstop:

Brandy looks like she will be an exception. All her recent vocals have been amazing.

Also her technique and not straining while singing should keep her voice in excellent condition.

ZuZu

ZuZu

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: ZuZu on May 03, 2020, 07:49:38 PM
Brandy can make any song better than it is, we've seen that from the countless demos she transformed into insane songs.

Not a fan of BM at all, but she's happy she's revitalised and glowing inside and out, so that is sufficient for me.

FOR NOW!

But I know there are some SOLID cuts on their way so I'll be patient.

:plzstop: :plzstop:

b7

Quote from: MrMoon on May 03, 2020, 08:02:02 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on May 03, 2020, 06:38:15 PM
Even Princess made a post

her crazy self! that's cute!
aww

I've always thought they were cool though. They seemed to only beef when it was time for love and hip hop to roll around  :dead:

I pray Brandy never appears on that mess again. Not even if they show her in the studio. No

b7

Quote from: Baby Muva on May 03, 2020, 08:03:07 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 03, 2020, 06:33:27 PM
Brandy isn't human so the rules don't apply the same sdddf

I have never in my life. I thought Human was her prime and then she dropped Beggin n Pleadin
:plzstop:

Brandy looks like she will be an exception. All her recent vocals have been amazing.

Also her technique and not straining while singing should keep her voice in excellent condition.
!!!!! The way she sings now, i prefer it to the beggin n pleading era overall

Her sweet spot is more important to me. That song is stellar, but the era itself wasn't the Brandy i get chills from. Just in terms of the way she was singing. That would have put her voice in danger IMO

But i appreciate them all. Every version of Brandy has been unique and interesting. I know so many vocal coaches and music geeks that are fascinated by her

BigDawg

Quote from: 1RIG on May 03, 2020, 08:29:14 PM
Quote from: MrMoon on May 03, 2020, 08:02:02 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on May 03, 2020, 06:38:15 PM
Even Princess made a post

her crazy self! that's cute!
aww

I've always thought they were cool though. They seemed to only beef when it was time for love and hip hop to roll around  :dead:

I pray Brandy never appears on that mess again. Not even if they show her in the studio. No