Brandy Ft. Chance the Rapper - Baby Mama (out everywhere TONIGHT!)

Started by shaunlamont89, April 24, 2020, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: Rxxf on May 04, 2020, 01:35:03 AM
"Baby Mama" is #16 in audience impressions on the Urban AC chart already.
This damn book.
:ohwow:

wait

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: ZuZu on May 03, 2020, 07:49:38 PM
Brandy can make any song better than it is, we've seen that from the countless demos she transformed into insane songs.

Not a fan of BM at all, but she's happy she's revitalised and glowing inside and out, so that is sufficient for me.

FOR NOW!

But I know there are some SOLID cuts on their way so I'll be patient.
omg ZUZU
:gorlonfire:

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: 1RIG on May 03, 2020, 09:51:59 PM
Really hope it does well for her and she doesn't let any negative comments on social media get to her

Keep pushing and don't treat this song like it's your last chance and all of that. Just keep doing what ur doing, B

b7

Quote from: Babyface on May 03, 2020, 11:23:27 PM
https://twitter.com/amazonmusic/status/1257022056329285633

she looks so good.
yeeees, Energy! Good to see her upbeat

She's been soooo chill in these interviews which i love, but it's cool to see this too

Annie

Quote from: DraeDrizzl3 on May 04, 2020, 02:23:51 AM
Quote from: ZuZu on May 03, 2020, 07:49:38 PM
Brandy can make any song better than it is, we've seen that from the countless demos she transformed into insane songs.

Not a fan of BM at all, but she's happy she's revitalised and glowing inside and out, so that is sufficient for me.

FOR NOW!

But I know there are some SOLID cuts on their way so I'll be patient.
omg ZUZU
:gorlonfire:

Hi Zuzu!!!
I am feeling the same way

/.\

🦚

Can one of yall that has contact with brandy or her team ask her why they haven't added the visual or any visual to the song on spotify

Even songs with no music video have some sort of gif or visual when you play them.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Annie

Quote from: The 1️⃣% on May 04, 2020, 05:49:14 AM
Can one of yall that has contact with brandy or her team ask her why they haven't added the visual or any visual to the song on spotify

Even songs with no music video have some sort of gif or visual when you play them.

!!!!

Yesss a gif of her and the car for example

/.\

Annie

Brandy should really make use of it. Just check Solange - When I get home. She could use BTS footage or from photoshoots to really stand out with the album. You don't have to make a complete visual album but it is dope. Brandy is beautiful, you only need 12 gifs. I hope the team is aware of this option. 

/.\

b7

!!!!! So annoying

I'd much prefer that because i am not sharing that cover on my social media and it's no shade. She's better than that

b7

Quote from: Annie on May 04, 2020, 07:55:26 AM
Brandy should really make use of it. Just check Solange - When I get home. She could use BTS footage or from photoshoots to really stand out with the album. You don't have to make a complete visual album but it is dope. Brandy is beautiful, you only need 12 gifs. I hope the team is aware of this option.
!!!!! Spotify Premium >>>

I'll be shocked if she doesn't do this for her album. BTS footage will come though

Bigmacthawoppa

Something tells me her team doesn't know this is an option. The approach is very old school. There's like 3 misspellings in the lyric video alone  :dead:

Le Champ

Y'all are gonna drive y'all selves crazy pointing out every misstep :dead: I get it, but I promise it's easier to enjoy things when you just let it go and enjoy being a fan

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Lee on May 04, 2020, 09:18:29 AM
Y'all are gonna drive y'all selves crazy pointing out every misstep :dead: I get it, but I promise it's easier to enjoy things when you just let it go and enjoy being a fan

I get that, I really do. It's just hard to let go of the expectation as a fan. Especially when it's been so long. Might be healthier to be casual fans instead of stans. We'd demand less then, but the flip side is we wouldn't go as hard for her.