SWV & Xscape: The Queens of R&B

Started by Scott., March 03, 2023, 09:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

March 16, 2023, 08:28:00 PM #270 Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 08:30:37 PM by Vonc2002
 Xscape is actually VERY relevant right now and they are more relevant than swv. PERIOD!
Because of kandi
For WHATEVER reason they are relevant, doesn't negate the fact that they are :plzstop:
Kandi is a part of XSCAPE so yes, xscape is Benefitting. Tameka(Tiny) is also relevant so that's ANOTHER reason. All this talking in circles in an effort to downplay these girls is weird :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

March 16, 2023, 08:30:00 PM #271 Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 08:32:22 PM by Vonc2002
And selling out an Arena is more about relevance than it is old album sales. I love Brandy and she has sold more albums than all of these bitches COMBINED. With that said, Brandy ain't selling out an Arena as a headliner. AND THATS OK :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

March 16, 2023, 08:36:21 PM #272 Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 08:36:33 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: RAY7 on March 16, 2023, 08:27:19 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2023, 07:55:28 PMNot the crowds poured in for the openers.

when it's big named Grammy award winning openers with more hits and album sales then I mean... duh
Since u clearly can't produce a receipt for SWV, post Monica's sold out Arena tour sans xscape.  I'm convinced you say ANYTHING  :dead:

ophababes.

yea so nobody is downplaying xscape. hope that's clear for the third time. and i never mentioned old album sales. and the POINT u missed vvvvvvvv is that when it comes to selling albums and tickets *****NOW****** (i.e. the last 2 swv albums and xscape's EP) they're in the same level, meaning they both flopped. and if xscape did a solo tour you know damn well they would NOT be doing the same damn numbers as they did wit all them other ppl on the bill

selling owt 'renas !

let's get REAL  :plzstop:

Jon

I had no idea SWV sold 20 million albums. I always thought Xscape was more successful. LOL

Vonc2002

Post anyone that opened for xscape having a sold out ANYTHING? :plzstop:
 Artists USUALLY have openers on a tour so this whole "wouldn't do it without them" is dumb asf :kii:  :plzstop:
All this talking but  NO ONE is gonna post a sold out SWV arena show NOR are they gonna post any opener on that great xscape tour having a sold out headline tour WITH OR WITHOUT OPENERS because none of them can do it :kii:

Vonc2002

And let's be clear, an lil independent EP Isn't the same as two flop albums on a label :plzstop:
 A better indicator would be their last albums when they were popular.  Xscape's last album is platinum.  SWV's release some tension ISNT :kii:  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Swv just isn't relevant and this is sumn yall gon have to reconcile with
Kandi-over 10 million followers
Tiny - 7 million
Coko 400k  :plzstop:

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Young

March 16, 2023, 08:56:06 PM #279 Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 08:56:58 PM by Young
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2023, 04:52:25 PM
Quote from: JCJ on March 16, 2023, 02:36:29 PMhttps://twitter.com/OMFGRealityTV/status/1636426333881286665

Kandi and Tiny are delusional
Actually they aren't. I just had this convo with a friend of mine the other day. Xscape just got off of an Arena tour.  A SOLD OUT arena tour. Yall can feel the way yall wanna feel about xscape but they are more relevant than swv TODAY'S DATE. SWV ain't selling out an Arena........PERIOD!  :omf:

Monica , Tamar and others were also on the billet :dead:

I don't think social media and followers quite correlate to tickets sales in the same way that they're saying

Xscape has yet to come out with a "Weak"

A joint co-headlined mess only makes sense

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2023, 06:47:11 PMNot 5 other acts :dead:
The tour was literally called THE GREAT XSCAPE TOUR and the acts were zonnique, june's  Diary, etc.  That show was CLEARLY an Xscape show and billed that way, so we knew EXACTLY who we were going to see. I didn't even know a fckn tamar was on the ticket until I got there. Furthermore Tamar nor monica are selling out a fckn Arena :plzstop:
Not yall tryna downplay the success because CokoWV can't and AINT selling out a damn Arena :kii:

Boy Monica and Xscape's set length were the same

Let's keep it cute — they would not have filled those seats alone

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on March 16, 2023, 08:56:06 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2023, 04:52:25 PM
Quote from: JCJ on March 16, 2023, 02:36:29 PMhttps://twitter.com/OMFGRealityTV/status/1636426333881286665

Kandi and Tiny are delusional
Actually they aren't. I just had this convo with a friend of mine the other day. Xscape just got off of an Arena tour.  A SOLD OUT arena tour. Yall can feel the way yall wanna feel about xscape but they are more relevant than swv TODAY'S DATE. SWV ain't selling out an Arena........PERIOD!  :omf:

Monica , Tamar and others were also on the billet :dead:

I don't think social media and followers quite correlate to tickets sales in the same way that they're saying

Xscape has yet to come out with a "Weak"

A joint co-headlined mess only makes sense
That's a matter of opinion because I like all xscape hits more than weak. I hate weak ACTUALLY.  Social media numbers correlates to relevancy and that's FACT! Having a cute #1 hit doesn't mean much if people don't wanna pay to hear u sing it.  Coko has weak under her belt and she can't even secure a million followers......sumn that people can do FOR FREE. So yea, they ain't paying for a show :plzstop:

Young

Quote from: RAY7 on March 16, 2023, 06:20:48 PMand they really lucked Monica is humble because she definitely sold way more than them and should never have lower billing than Xscape

Ssssss

Yeah Queen is 'umble —she got a bag tho :justabit:
Tiny said something like they grossed nearly 50 mil

I enjoyed the Great Xscape tour

But let's be honest the amount of hits Mon performed REALLY helped carry the show

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on March 16, 2023, 08:58:16 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2023, 06:47:11 PMNot 5 other acts :dead:
The tour was literally called THE GREAT XSCAPE TOUR and the acts were zonnique, june's  Diary, etc.  That show was CLEARLY an Xscape show and billed that way, so we knew EXACTLY who we were going to see. I didn't even know a fckn tamar was on the ticket until I got there. Furthermore Tamar nor monica are selling out a fckn Arena :plzstop:
Not yall tryna downplay the success because CokoWV can't and AINT selling out a damn Arena :kii:

Boy Monica and Xscape's set length were the same

Let's keep it cute — they would not have filled those seats alone
fag I said that monica had a nice length but xscape WAS LONGER and theirs actually had a production value to it. Not u coming in here to bitch because monica was an opener :kii:
She didn't coheadline and she couldn't fill an Arena as a headliner WITH OR WITHOUT other mfs :kii: