They said Monica sold 15 million albums in the US  :omf:

Cowboy Nine

We really need to ban posts from this lying ass twitter account

:disgusted:

STUNNA GOD

RAY7

NEW MOON

Quote from: Seven on October 16, 2023, 09:40:00 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on October 16, 2023, 04:01:16 AMThis is the same place that said NSN was Diamond certified
I don't trust them

I believe they said it was ELIGIBLE for diamond, not that it was certified diamond.

That's what I meant to say...I still don't see it.

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Ulysses

"Eligible" does not mean "sold".

A lot of these artists get the certification to make them look better. An artist like icki, they will certify a record "platinum" when it's actually sitting at 600k

Ma Lo

October 16, 2023, 07:13:05 PM #24 Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 07:13:28 PM by Ma Lo
Such a bad ass album. My girl sang downe. So much fckin attitude on Wish Your Love Away the way she hit that " now I'm to the point where I wish that III" I got the goosies still. She was so pissed off and  hurt. I love that song so so much.  It ain't gold though probably closer to 250K Brandy hasn't done huge numbers for a while. Her streaming looks great though.

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

RAY7

Quote from: Ma Lo on October 16, 2023, 07:13:05 PMSuch a bad ass album. My girl sang downe. So much fckin attitude on Wish Your Love Away the way she hit that " now I'm to the point where I wish that III" I got the goosies still. She was so pissed off and  hurt. I love that song so so much.  It ain't gold though probably closer to 250K Brandy hasn't done huge numbers for a while. Her streaming looks great though.
YES! I wish she had the confidence to sing that live. I think it would've been a good single

long-timeTheRoofFan

Sovereign.

A great ass album. This is her most fun and sexiest album.

STUNNA GOD