Official TV Show Thread!

Started by BrandySource, May 07, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Yea, i love her. She's my favorite character............... after randall, his wife, his father (both of em), and toby................. :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 06, 2017, 05:10:19 PM
Guys, my mind has been tf BLOWN! Did we know toby from this is us wears a fat suit and prosthetics ?

omg :dead:

BAPHOMET.

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 06, 2017, 05:10:19 PM
Guys, my mind has been tf BLOWN! Did we know toby from this is us wears a fat suit and prosthetics ?

is she wearing one too

GRAND

February 07, 2017, 12:35:39 AM #2213 Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 12:36:02 AM by GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 06, 2017, 06:43:43 PM
didn't make it past episode 3
i was forcing myself each episode and once you gave up, i did too :plzstop:

so yeah baph, it fcking sucks

nice plot but its just drawn out and boring imo

♛MANNY♛

new series premieres tonight

also MTV's the challenge is back tonight

Zankou.

this imposters show is giving what 'The Catch' should've gave

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on February 07, 2017, 02:43:28 PM
this imposters show is giving what 'The Catch' should've gave

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i only watched the pilot of the catch but i heard they changed to whole show its a romantic comedy now  :uhh: :dead: cant wait for this cancellation so we have something good for tgit

Vonc2002

The catch is actually really good.  The original show looked better but how it turned out was still good
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 07, 2017, 02:53:31 PM
The catch is actually really good.  The original show looked better but how it turned out was still good

they changed it again bby  :plzstop: