BEYONCE alb/mov' "Lemonade" is now 3x Platinum and you hate to see it

Started by BAPHOMET., April 16, 2016, 12:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

QuoteRUMOR MILL BACK TO RUMOR MILL >
Sunday, April 24, 2016LEMONADE: DOWNLOAD TONIGHT, TIDAL FOREVER
Sources close to the situation say that Beyonc?'s new set, Lemonade (Columbia), will be available for download on iTunes and Amazon tonight, and physical product will arrive later in the week. Tidal will have a permanent exclusive on the streaming front. There is, these sources add, no plan to take the album wide on that platform.

The exclusion of Spotify, and other services with freemium tiers, for streaming is the latest manifestation of Sony's windowing efforts to limit free access, following the success with Adele's 25, which was kept off streaming services except for single "Hello" and achieved astronomical sales.

Tidal has experienced a huge bump in visibility of late, as Bey's splashy album drop (with attendant HBO opus)  follows the explosion of interest in Prince's music following his untimely death. Tidal also has an exclusive on streaming of Prince's prodigious catalog. Indeed, since Lemonade was served, Tidal has become the most downloaded music app in the U.S., surpassing Pandora and Spotify, and one of the top apps worldwide.

How this big spike will translate into subscriptions remains to be seen, but the streaming field looks different now than it did just a few days ago.

Meanwhile, reports also say Lemonade instantly became one of the most pirated albums on torrent sites like The Pirate Bay. This follows a similar surge in piracy for another Tidal exclusive, Kanye West's The Life of Pablo. Will the album's availability as a legal download (unlike Pablo) stem this tide?

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=300774

MosDef

tbh it would be dumb to have the album only available on ONE platform.

I have a few lil 13 year old cousins that want to purchase the album and cant access tidal.

i'm sure there are others too.

BAPHOMET.

I figured Physical were going to be available Friday.

LOONA.

I thought HDD said 48 hours? Wouldn't that be Tuesday?

That New York mess said tonight didn't it? 

:omgwatshappening:

LOONA.

Quote from: Baphomet. on April 24, 2016, 04:27:26 PM
Sources close to the situation say that Beyonc?'s new set, Lemonade (Columbia), will be available for download on iTunes and Amazon tonight, and physical product will arrive later in the week. Tidal will have a permanent exclusive on the streaming front. There is, these sources add, no plan to take the album wide on that platform.

The exclusion of Spotify, and other services with freemium tiers, for streaming is the latest manifestation of Sony's windowing efforts to limit free access, following the success with Adele's 25, which was kept off streaming services except for single "Hello" and achieved astronomical sales.

Tidal has experienced a huge bump in visibility of late, as Bey's splashy album drop (with attendant HBO opus)  follows the explosion of interest in Prince's music following his untimely death. Tidal also has an exclusive on streaming of Prince's prodigious catalog. Indeed, since Lemonade was served, Tidal has become the most downloaded music app in the U.S., surpassing Pandora and Spotify, and one of the top apps worldwide.

How this big spike will translate into subscriptions remains to be seen, but the streaming field looks different now than it did just a few days ago.

Meanwhile, reports also say Lemonade instantly became one of the most pirated albums on torrent sites like The Pirate Bay. This follows a similar surge in piracy for another Tidal exclusive, Kanye West's The Life of Pablo. Will the album's availability as a legal download (unlike Pablo) stem this tide?

Oh wait they updated the tea   

CHOKE

Quote from: Baphomet. on April 24, 2016, 04:27:26 PM

BORderline

I know she is 30 something but I REALLY miss the 2005/2006 Beyonc?.
I'll listen to it again and again but it's so weird. I wonder how her fans feel... Cause I would not be disappointed... but I would be really lost. Really...

MosDef

who tha FUCK do yew think i is?
I smell that fragrance on ur louis knit BOII
jus give my fat ass a big KISS boii
2night i'm FUXKIN up all ya SHIEET boiii

throwintheTAL

April 24, 2016, 04:42:37 PM #1958 Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 04:43:20 PM by sumcatbroad
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on April 24, 2016, 01:46:12 PM
Quote from: sumcatbroad on April 24, 2016, 01:43:47 PM
Quote from: King steevy on April 24, 2016, 06:23:01 AM
Watch the entire movie : >> http://www.musicfeelings.net/2016/04/beyonce-regardez-entierement-film-lemonade/
I'm reporting this link
who do we contact to get the site shut down

This is illegal

I'll contribute and write long letters from different IPs
you can start your diligent work by retweeting this
https://twitter.com/TheCsGroup/status/724337613008576512

:ohwow:

LOONA.

Oh wait

HBO is reshowing the film right before the GOT premiere tonight, and then it releases to iTunes after

Smart tbh

CHOKE

Quote from: Drais. on April 24, 2016, 04:52:54 PM
Oh wait

HBO is reshowing the film right before the GOT premiere tonight, and then it releases to iTunes after

Smart tbh

Just about to post this  :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

When "Sorry" becomes a single who do yall think should be on the remix?

Im thinking Nicki Minaj (predictable) but she'd fit perfectly.  :ohwow: and a re-shot vidya

LOONA.

cchmnmvvvv

I'm sick of Nicki tbh

Shit throw Rih on there   

CHOKE

Yeah, I'm actually surprised  Nicki isn't on Sorry. 

BAPHOMET.