BEYONCE alb/mov' "Lemonade" is now 3x Platinum and you hate to see it

Started by BAPHOMET., April 16, 2016, 12:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Not her trying to give an obscure mess owt.

Sis, you're Beyonc?.   

BAPHOMET.

I want a "Freedom" remix. A POWERFUL and offcicial one.

With Nas and some other legendary & great lyricist. Is Common any good?  :ohwow:

SouravMay

B7

BAPHOMET.

http://kworb.net/ww/

FUCK YES. She has the TOP 4 songs WW. This is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE.

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

QuoteBeyonc? is talking about forgiving her billionaire husband. The man she built an empire with. The father of her child, and a man she's known since she was 16... Not the Dayquan who stole money from your purse and uses your 2004 Honda Accord to pick up his side chicks. "Lemonade" doesn't apply to you sorry 💅🏻🍋

Zankou.

Quote from: Drais. on April 26, 2016, 04:58:39 PM
QuoteBeyonc? is talking about forgiving her billionaire husband. The man she built an empire with. The father of her child, and a man she's known since she was 16... Not the Dayquan who stole money from your purse and uses your 2004 Honda Accord to pick up his side chicks. "Lemonade" doesn't apply to you sorry 💅🏻🍋

DSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDS

:omgwatshappening:

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Drais. on April 26, 2016, 04:58:39 PM

sdsdf

See... THIS I can understand. Not the common nigger whom you share rent or a meal with.

CHOKE

Love Bey but there's not much difference.

A dog is a dog.

Still love her though.

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Quote from: Chokeme on April 26, 2016, 05:08:30 PM
Love Bey but there's not much difference.

A dog is a dog.

Still love her though.
yeah lolz

Jay-Z ain't SHIT and I would be glad if she left his ass.

BAPHOMET.

Yeah, to me its still the same but when you look at it like that it is kinda different tbfh  :kii:

anyway...

:plzstop: I thought they were lying about the stage spinning. Just because of how huge it is.
I figured that'd be scary. Shit could fall but it does

CHOKE

Can't wait to see what this gives, when everything is lit up and in place.

MelMel

It seems the girls are here for a 6 Inch or Hold Up release