BEYONCE alb/mov' "Lemonade" is now 3x Platinum and you hate to see it

Started by BAPHOMET., April 16, 2016, 12:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Nyan Cat

b7

Quote from: Drais. on April 26, 2016, 04:58:39 PM
QuoteBeyonc? is talking about forgiving her billionaire husband. The man she built an empire with. The father of her child, and a man she's known since she was 16... Not the Dayquan who stole money from your purse and uses your 2004 Honda Accord to pick up his side chicks. "Lemonade" doesn't apply to you sorry 💅🏻🍋

n

Not seeing the difference, billionaire or not. I doubt Bey gives a damn about his coin. Betrayal is hurtful no matter the amount of coin. I know ur not the one that wrote that, btw. So I'm not coming for u

b7

Quote from: Baphomet. on April 26, 2016, 05:07:50 PM
Quote from: Drais. on April 26, 2016, 04:58:39 PM
QuoteBeyonc? is talking about forgiving her billionaire husband. The man she built an empire with. The father of her child, and a man she's known since she was 16... Not the Dayquan who stole money from your purse and uses your 2004 Honda Accord to pick up his side chicks. "Lemonade" doesn't apply to you sorry 💅🏻🍋

sdsdf

See... THIS I can understand. Not the common nigger whom you share rent or a meal with.
girl

n

If he cheated on her like I'm kinda sure he did (and more than once throughout the years) that ain't fuckin cute and far from understandable. No sir

Nyan Cat

LOONA.

g

That post was in reply to people saying she was dumb for giving him another chance. There is definitely a difference.   

LOONA.

Quote from: ᗖ Nyan✚Cat ᗖ on April 27, 2016, 02:39:37 PM
shes still in tha 90's?!

omfff

I don't know what the highest acclaimed female album but she's pretty damn close.  :dead:

b7

MelMel

LOONA.

I really with the album was available for Spotify & Apple Music.

Wish physicals were already out too.

Imagine the SALES

:dead: