BEYONCE alb/mov' "Lemonade" is now 3x Platinum and you hate to see it

Started by BAPHOMET., April 16, 2016, 12:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

CHOKE

Quote from: Drais. on April 27, 2016, 02:47:11 PM
I really with the album was available for Spotify & Apple Music.

Wish physicals were already out too.

Imagine the SALES

:dead:   

It'll add to its longevity once they're eventually released.

BUt yeah, she could done a 1 Mil  :19k:

LOONA.

I can definitely see her opening with Freedom.

As long as it isn't Forward idc tbh.   

:supluv:

Nyan Cat

FINE.

The fact that Beyonce probably doesn't even care about any of this..the first week, single charting etc :dead:
It's nice to see that ppl are here for it. Im still gagging at the album being damn near $20. I'm genuinely happy for her. She's unbothered starting her tour today probably in total bliss. I love the growth and how personal she got with with all us. The music is all that matters at this point in her career.

CHOKE

Quote from: FINE. on April 27, 2016, 02:54:16 PM
The fact that Beyonce probably doesn't even care about any of this..the first week, single charting etc :dead:
It's nice to see that ppl are here for it. Im still gagging at the album being damn near $20. I'm genuinely happy for her. She's unbothered starting her tour today probably in total bliss. I love the growth and how personal she got with with all us. The music is all that matters at this point in her career.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHOKE

Nyan Cat

i didnt rlly use mrs carter tour

especially tha DVD

tha effects were cool..sumn was missin'
lookin forward to formates tho
i need bangin' outfits
hot choreo and mixes!

nothin has rlly..TOP tha I Am...era for me far as BANG go

Nyan Cat

CHOKE

Bey was gonna drag this bitch, she STILL might  :plzstop:

QuoteTomi Lahren, the web anchor who went viral for bashing Beyonce's Super Bowl performance, won't bow down to Queen Bey ... she's refusing to license her clip for Bey's Formation world tour.
Beyonce's camp sent a letter to Tomi and TheBlaze, the network that produces Tomi's show, asking for the rights to use the first 30 seconds of her rant.
The letter was sent late last month, stating they'd probably only use Tomi's audio but video was a possibility as well. Tomi's answer was short and sweet -- no.
Tomi received death threats over her blistering comments about Bey's black power halftime show. For those who missed it ... she's argued Bey ripped off the historical band-aid on America's civil rights movement by promoting the Black Panthers, which Tomi called a terrorist group.
Someone needs to give Tomi a lesson about PR ... it's almost always good

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/25/beyonce-tomi-lahren-formation-tour-video/#ixzz473U8l26G

SouravMay

Quote from: Chokeme on April 27, 2016, 03:03:46 PM

QuoteTomi Lahren, the web anchor who went viral for bashing Beyonce's Super Bowl performance, won't bow down to Queen Bey ... she's refusing to license her clip for Bey's Formation world tour.
Beyonce's camp sent a letter to Tomi and TheBlaze, the network that produces Tomi's show, asking for the rights to use the first 30 seconds of her rant.
The letter was sent late last month, stating they'd probably only use Tomi's audio but video was a possibility as well. Tomi's answer was short and sweet -- no.
Tomi received death threats over her blistering comments about Bey's black power halftime show. For those who missed it ... she's argued Bey ripped off the historical band-aid on America's civil rights movement by promoting the Black Panthers, which Tomi called a terrorist group.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/25/beyonce-tomi-lahren-formation-tour-video/#ixzz473U8l26G

sdljndsakjsadjhadsjh Sis is here for MESS  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
B7

LOONA.

Quote from: FINE. on April 27, 2016, 02:54:16 PM

!!!!!!!   

LOONA.

Quote from: Chokeme on April 27, 2016, 03:03:46 PM

Tears at her declining.

I hope she finds a Youtube clip to use a backdrop. I wand this bitch LASHED.